Sucker Punch

He said its like Alice in wonderland with guns. This was kind of evident in the trailer.

That dragon and samurai sequence looks heavenly.

Not sure about the story (well it depends when we see it), but I definitely wanna see this. Just today evening I downloaded the trailer and man, the fight sequences look freakin' awesome.... specially the Samurai fight bit. :)

yup. watched the Sucker punch trailer yesterday.It's damn good.I had my mouth open when I saw the scene where the chick is jumping towards the dragon.CGI galore!

Looks really good and interesting.

However, I'm kind of worried about the cast. Vanessa Hudgens, from High School Musical to action queen? :p lol

Holy mother of drool buckets! I just saw the trailer and this has definitely gone at the top of my must watch movies next year. Got the 1080p trailer and the music was kick-ass. Snyder definitely knows how to create a unique look for all his movies. God we need more set of b00bs kicking ass in the industry. :p

watched the trailer when I went to watch HP. i was not paying attention and thought they were showing two different trailers :D :D
would like to watch the movie if I'm damn tired and bored.
it seems like my brain cells will rest through out the movie.

Back