Sugegst a QWERTY Music Phone

arnuld

Disciple
I want to buy a QWERTY phone. Can someone suggest a single SIM handset with these features, price upto 7K. Please suggest both CDMA and GSM handsets (no dual-mode or dual-sim handsets):

* Music Phone with 3.5mm jack (with dedicated volume keys)
* Heavy texting (not just forwarding, but typing a lot of SMS)
* 1.3 MP camera
* Call and Voice Recording
* Music can be played in background so that I can check SMSs while listening songs
* Bluetooth
* Good Battery Backup (more than 1100 mAh ??)
* no 3G, no social networking (no frills)

I prefer branded phones.

Get a BB 8520 only if you want to use BB services. Practically no point in having a BB and not using BB Services. [I am saying this looking at the budget - 7k]

Else get a Nokia C3 or an E63. If the budget is upto 10k, get the E5.

lavans4u said:
hows the music quality of BB 8520????

The music quality is at par with most Nokia Xpressmusic phones. Plus, you have a 3.5mm jack that allows you to use any earphones you like.

BTW, I edited Post # 5 and added that the BB is not recommended on a low budget as it is obvious that a BB plan is not recommended for a small budget.

nehaladsul said:
...SNIP...

BTW, I edited Post # 5 and added that the BB is not recommended on a low budget as it is obvious that a BB plan is not recommended for a small budget.
Right, I have dropped BB out of list. I think one of NOKIA C3, Samsung Chat 335/222 will be good and if I went into touchscreen then LG Cookie Fresh is there

Back