Suggest a 285-350L Refrigerator - Budget 20-25k

vercetti

Skilled
Hi All,
My 10 years old fridge gave up on me early:( so I need to go for a new one).

My requirement are as below:
  • 4 start or above rating
  • Inverter design giving max savings and max warranty
  • Budget 20-25k
Can you guys please help me here. I am in Hong Kong now so looking to zero in on a model number and advise my folks to purchase the same

Recently I finalized a fridge for in-laws. Did a good bit of surveying, incl measuring the innards of a number of fridges of diff makes (Samsung, LG, Sharp, Hitachi, Panasonic, did not consider Godrej) - found this best in terms of shelf space power etc. Whirlpool there is another model with 3 doors, this also was good, but since the need was not present we went for the first one. Got it for 23.5k. Shop guy had offered 800 as exchange price, so sold the old fridge to a scrap dealer instead for 1.5k.

Thanks man....The issue with both of these is that they don't have the inverter technology.
As of now All LG/Samsung Refrigerators come with Inverter technology with electricity savings and 10 year compressor warranty.

Recently I finalized a fridge for in-laws. Did a good bit of surveying, incl measuring the innards of a number of fridges of diff makes (Samsung, LG, Sharp, Hitachi, Panasonic, did not consider Godrej) - found this best in terms of shelf space power etc. Whirlpool there is another model with 3 doors, this also was good, but since the need was not present we went for the first one. Got it for 23.5k. Shop guy had offered 800 as exchange price, so sold the old fridge to a scrap dealer instead for 1.5k.

Would you recommend buying fridge online in Diwali sale by paying full amount beforehand and getting more discounts on Diwali or choosing cod from site like snapdragon, Reliance, Vijay sales or chroma?

Back