- What is your budget :- 80K Rupees
- What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model):- Building a PC from scratch .
- Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model):- None.
- Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
- CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600- https://mdcomputers.in/amd-hexa-core-ryzen-5-3600.html
- Motherboard - Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WIFI - https://mdcomputers.in/gigabyte-b450-aorus-pro-wifi.html
- GPU - RX 580 8 GB- https://mdcomputers.in/sapphire-11265-05-20g-rx-580-8gb-gddr5-oc-pulse.html
- PSU - Antec Eathwatts Gold Pro 750W - https://mdcomputers.in/antec-750-watt-80-plus-gold-semi-modular-earthwatts-gold-pro-750w.html
- 2 TB Harddisk and a bootdrive SSD - https://mdcomputers.in/seagate-2tb-barracuda-st2000dm005.html and https://www.amazon.in/Western-Digital-WDS240G2G0A-240GB-Internal/dp/B076Y374ZH/ref=sr_1_1?crid=KJ448519B78R&keywords=ssd+240+gb&qid=1568744214&sprefix=ssd,aps,301&sr=8-1
- RAM- 8 * 2 - https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-Vengeance-3000Mhz-Motherboard-CMK8GX4M1D3000C16/dp/B07B4FRMGV/ref=sr_1_1?crid=192PDU7I6GCU8&keywords=2+8gb+ram+ddr4+3000mhz&qid=1568744355&s=gateway&sprefix=2+8+gb,aps,269&sr=8-1
- CASE - Antec Dark Phantom- https://mdcomputers.in/antec-mid-tower-dark-phantom-dp501.html
- Monitor- LG IPS Freesync monitor-https://www.amazon.in/LG-inch-55cm-LCD-Monitor/dp/B01IBM5V66/ref=sxin_2_ac_d_rm?ac_md=0-0-bW9uaXRvcnM%3D-ac_d_rm&keywords=monitors&pd_rd_i=B01IBM5V66&pd_rd_r=2ac67433-54c6-48d8-be15-25dd3c60f34f&pd_rd_w=POzuq&pd_rd_wg=eO70l&pf_rd_p=8148e8f2-bd39-49c4-8707-37b791903fcb&pf_rd_r=H6YW0AFF3HA87GA4DKMR&qid=1568744581&s=gateway
- Mouse and mousepad- redgear M610 and redgear mousepad - https://www.amazon.in/Redragon-Gainer-M610-Wired-Gaming/dp/B07FCRD719/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=gaming+mouse&qid=1568745440&s=gateway&sr=8-6 and https://www.amazon.in/Redgear-MP35-Control-Type-Gaming-Mousepad/dp/B01J1CFO30/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=mousepad&qid=1568745390&s=gateway&sr=8-3 .
- Speakers-zinq cheap stuff-https://www.amazon.in/Zinq-Technologies-ZQS-111-Beast-Computer/dp/B07NQNB1QC/ref=sr_1_4?crid=10P0U30TY0TAV&keywords=speakers+for+computer&qid=1568744661&s=gateway&sprefix=speakers%2Caps%2C295&sr=8-4
- Keyboard-Amazon basics keyboard-https://www.amazon.in/AmazonBasics-KU-0833-Wired-Keyboard-Black/dp/B005EOWBHC/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=keyboard&qid=1568744767&s=gateway&sr=8-5
- The total comes up to 81,592, not bad I would say .
- Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
- Yes, this is my fianl configuration unless you guys recommend something else .
- Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer) :- Online
- Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
- What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
- Watching HD movies
- Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
- Not really, but I prefer AMD where CPU and GPU are considered nowadays .
- If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
- The Witcher 3
- GTA 5
- Dirt Rally
- What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage :- 1920 * 1080
- Are you looking to overclock? :- Ram yes, CPU mostly no as ryzen OC'S pretty well automatically.
- Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
- Windows 10
- Linux Manjaro
Also, this is the build suggested by my MAAC guys :-
Intel Core i7-7700
Asus Prime h270 Pro
8 gb ram
and a GT 1030 2 gb.......
My friend does not want to build a ryzen pc of the equivalent budget but instead wants to go with the MAAC one, he will be monitoring this thread, so please can you explain in layman's terms why my build is superior to the one mentioned by the maac guys .