Suggest a Front Load washer for 20-25K

vercetti

Adept
Nov 30, 2005
Do u have any recommendations?

for your needs, go with any of LG, IFB, Bosch.all are equally good and equally bad.
read reviews from flipkart amazon.

20-30k is enough budget to find a good quality

jammy420

Adept
Sep 10, 2014
Do u have any recommendations?
my priorities have been service on such appliances. And it differs from location to location. IFB/LG has been good at service in my location. No experience with Bosch appliance

blr_p

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007
CR report on which brands make the most reliable appliances in the US market. Can we transpose to the Indian market ? Perhaps...

Attaching report in case the above link fails in the future

There are many ways to assess a manufacturer’s reputation for reliability—personal experience, word of mouth, marketing. But nothing beats real-world data. That’s why Consumer Reports is rolling out our first-ever Appliance Brand Reliability Rankings.

In the chart at right, you can see at a glance how reliable one brand is relative to another across multiple appliances.

The results are based on data CR collected from our members on more than 381,000 kitchen and laundry appliances purchased between 2008 and 2018.

To calculate predicted reliability, we asked members how many times the products they own broke or stopped working as well as they should. We used that data to estimate how new models from a given brand will hold up over the first five years.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: adder and jammy420

vercetti

Adept
Nov 30, 2005
Guys, Quick question; how do I schedule an engineer visit from LG/ Seimens before I buy a washing Machine?
Isnt a purchase required before I do this?

jammy420

Adept
Sep 10, 2014
Guys, Quick question; how do I schedule an engineer visit from LG/ Seimens before I buy a washing Machine?
yes.

but you can make a fake online service request. once they call you , ask your doubt about visiting. but why do you want them to visit b4 purchase?

blr_p

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007
I spoke to a manager who sent one over. This manager was looking after LG that i knew from a shop.

Maybe ask from the shop you are going to buy from to put you in touch

vercetti

Adept
Nov 30, 2005
Had a feeling that inspection of the area and outlet would help before I order. @blr_p also recommended the same.
yes.

but you can make a fake online service request. once they call you , ask your doubt about visiting. but why do you want them to visit b4 purchase?

That works....BUT Since I am remote and my dad doesn't want to visit any shop - I may end up ordering online....
I spoke to a manager who sent one over. This manager was looking after LG that i knew from a shop.

Maybe ask from the shop you are going to buy from to put you in touch