Suggest a Front Load washer for 20-25K

dafreaking

Adept
Jun 23, 2007
@blr_p I used it in a top loader. This doesn;t have any cleaning mode, etc so one had to really plan in advance when I have to clean it.

blr_p

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007
@blr_p I used it in a top loader. This doesn;t have any cleaning mode, etc so one had to really plan in advance when I have to clean it.
Did you notice as much 'gunk' coming out with other cleaning products you used ?

dafreaking

Adept
Jun 23, 2007
Did you notice as much 'gunk' coming out with other cleaning products you used ?
TBH did not pay much attention to it. Also, didn't use hot water or multiple cycles. I'm probably gonna try it one more time on Wednesday or Thursday if I have the time. This time i'll use hotter water and run it much longer.. Running empty cycles seems like such a waste of water sadly..

blr_p

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007
TBH did not pay much attention to it. Also, didn't use hot water or multiple cycles. I'm probably gonna try it one more time on Wednesday or Thursday if I have the time. This time i'll use hotter water and run it much longer.. Running empty cycles seems like such a waste of water sadly..
Let us know how it goes. Whether you see more residue or less

Fabric conditioner is a kind of wax which once deposited is harder to remove with room temperature water. So hot water is the only way to go at it.

It's not an empty cycle if there is product in it with a specific purpose. Hard water deposits will decrease the cleaning efficiency of the detergent. On a front loader they will lead to a spider failure this isn't as much of a problem with a top loader.

One thing is clear a top loader with a heater would make this easier.

It would also improve cleaning during the colder months when water out of the tap is much lower than 40

Last edited: