PC Peripherals Suggest a gaming mouse under 1.5k for gaming cafe

ajinkyapatil

Disciple
Hello,
Im starting a new gaming cafe in my city (Kolhapur), i've left the purchasing of mouse till last as i am confused between which to choose. Cost difference matters here as i will be getting atleast 15 mice in bulk qty, also public(gamer) acceptance/use is important. after research i have narrowed down my choices to the following mice:

Name----------------DPI---Approx Price
---------------------------------------
1. Logitech MX518 - 1800dpi @ 1.5k
2. Razer Salmosa Asian Edition 1800dpi @ 1.6k
3. SteelSeries Kinzu - 3200dpi @ 1.5k
4. Gigabyte GM6800 Gaming Mouse @ 0.75k
5. Gigabyte GM6880 Laser Mouse -1600dpi @ 0.9k
6. MS intelliMouse Explorer 3.0 (dont know current price)
-------------------------------------------------------

Ppl, can you plz help me choose one.. do remember that this will be used in public and must be backed by good warranty/durability. Also can i know the approx. pricing i can get this.

Thanks,
Ajinkya. :hap2:

I'm myself looking to buy the Gigabyte M6880 or M6800. Since you would want many pieces that would save you some money compared to the others, but if gamer acceptance is what you want, then Logitech MX518 it is. :D

IMO, go for the Gigabyte mice. You want to keep the costs low as possible to replace it in the future. Otherwise Kinzu is very good and SteelSeries Service is the best compared to MS and Logitech.

KINZU is great mouse(I have one :p), but palm grip user may not like it. Very good for people with small hand and for those using claw grip.

Get Logitech MX518. From nature of people using mouse in Kolhapur, I guess most will like MX518 :p.

So MX518 is your best bet.

For cost cutting go for Gigabyte ones.

OT-

Where will be your gaming cafe?

Name?

Back