suggest a mp3 player

hey fellas

i m in the market for a portable mp3 player with a budget for arnd rs 3000 and 3500 max for a 512

MB version or max rs 2000 for a 256 mb version

the features that id like to have are : good quality stereo sound in stick / matchbox shape
displays the current song id3 tag info
can play files in a subdirecoty
usb 1/2
uses a seperate rechargable aa or aaa battery (so that i can pop a 2100 mA rechargable battery

when the last one runs out)
the plus point that is the features that id like but can do without them wld be :

can delete the mp3 directly from the player withouit connecting to the PC(wld make my managing

songs a whole lot easier)
good quality voice recording
FM
and if possible FM recording like the good ol Ngage

Any ideas if i can get such a product at the price range i have set??

Also while i m open to a player like

Orite Rock DJ MP3 Player MU 100 :

http://www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/showstory.jsp?storyid=66408

that s'ports external SD cards if such a player exists only in a smaller size then plz do post abt it

ty for all the help in advance
also does any 1 kno how much the Transcend JetFlashM 256 MB and 512 MB variants sell for as they

seem to be good prosucts....price is an imp factor tho...

also how abt the Sony NS-11 digital audio player??

and any ideas on how much do the samsung yepps and the irivers cost??

oh btw...m from delhi...

You can also get a Enyyah digisound 256Mb mp3 player with all the capabilities for arnd 3-4k. Yepps and irivers are costly and Irivers will only be found in the grey market. Transcend Jetflash comes for 3-3.5k i think and with 3 Yrs warranty. Still look arnd for the best deal cause sometimes hunting arnd may find you a good one.

And Btw welcome to the forums. :)

talky dude,
the guy is from delhi...
cant expect to get IPOD shuffle at 99$ anywhere in india buddy....

P.S. wats with ppl posting prices in dollars within a predominantly indian community, where products @ US prices r out of reach for 90% of us
no offence to u talky !!

the 512mb shuffle is $99 overseas.. sells locally for around 6-7k as blade posted

not sure but i think the 1gb stick is $170 or so

Back