Audio Suggest a sturdy pair of iems/headphones

techno_guy

Skilled
I need a pair of iems or headphones for using with mobile and laptop but main requirement is that it should be sturdy .
Budget- 1.5 k to 2k max
I have used me elec M9 previously which had very good build and lasted for 1 year but my soundmagic es-18 broke in 6 months So wont prefer getting another soundmagic .

I need a pair of iems or headphones for using with mobile and laptop but main requirement is that it should be sturdy .
Budget- 1.5 k to 2k max
I have used me elec M9 previously which had very good build and lasted for 1 year but my soundmagic es-18 broke in 6 months So wont prefer getting another soundmagic .

Bro ...why just go for a sturdy pair of iems, when u can hav d best of both worlds...i mean iems which are STURDY and have class leading SOUND QUALITY. if u raise your budget by 290 bucks, you can buy BRAINWAVZ M1 . GOD what a sturdy cable n the BEST iems under 2.5k.

Koss PortaPro is highly recommended. These are over your budget, but spend a little more as you won't be buying regularly.
they are for almost 3k which will be much more than my budget

- - - Updated - - -

Bro ...why just go for a sturdy pair of iems, when u can hav d best of both worlds...i mean iems which are STURDY and have class leading SOUND QUALITY. if u raise your budget by 290 bucks, you can buy BRAINWAVZ M1 . GOD what a sturdy cable n the BEST iems under 2.5k.
but warranty will be an issue here

Warranty :D
C'mon bro...buy these from pristine note/pro audio india...n incase they die within one year from the date of purchase, you just ship them to their office (in mumbai i guess), n u'll get a new piece...coz brainwavz offer RMA for faulty iems.

PS: i owned M1 a few months back.

Back