Suggest a sub 10k big screen phone

raksrules

Elite
Please suggest a sub 10k big screen phone.
Will be used for net surfing so connectivity is priority.
Camera is not a priority.
Music and radio should be there.
My current phone is w800i so please suggest accordingly.

^^ Hey thanks for the info..
Btw can you guide as to where you friend got the phone from ?? Online or brick mortar shop ?? If shop then which ?
PS: I know it is not right thread but has someone got a valid 10/15 % coupon of ebay ???

Actually there are two sales packages for Nokia 5230. In one package it comes with 2 extra battery colors but no stylus, and the package available in India does not have any spare battery covers but they they have included a pen stylus instead. So you guys dont need to be confused.

i have bought it for 8100. frm a local shop. Nokia priority dealer was saying that it is discontinued.
It have got both type of stylus,but the headphones that came with this phone are, of no use.

amit.mastermind said:
i have bought it for 8100. frm a local shop. Nokia priority dealer was saying that it is discontinued.
It have got both type of stylus,but the headphones that came with this phone are, of no use.

Where did you buy it from ??? Mumbai ?? If yes then where ???

With black colour 5230 not available anywhere including online, i think i will have to drop my idea of getting a full featured phone in reasonable price :cry:

Do i still stand a chance to get any thing better for a bit more price point ?? I know you all will suggest 5800 but anything else ???

Damn Sony is also not coming with cool phones at all :(

Back