Suggest a wifi router.

Go for Tenda AC 10, supports Mimo also

Unless you need more coverage/running homelab/ have a htpc setup you will be fine with any dual band router since your bandwidth is only 50mbps.

If you are planning to install openwrt or something similar then get a mi router 3g, it comes with 128MB flash memory and 256MB RAM nothing else comes close in that price range.

I use a Netgear R6220 and it's been great. I have my whole house set up with CAT 6 so I get 1Gbps from my NAS no problem.
Which cat6 cable are you using? I'm really doubtful about the unknown branded cables I see on Amazon. Need at least 50m or so for a 100mbps connection.

Or did you buy a spool and hand crimp them?

I had my electrician hook up my entire bedroom with CAT 6 inside the wall, so the latter. Cost me 18/meter. Then I got my ISP guy to crimp it since I dont have the tool.

I have a duplex home and have my broad band connection in the first floor. Looking for a wifi router which can give me good connectivity in ground floor.

there is a netgear nighthawk r7000, for sale in the trading section. its pretty powerful and should serve you well for next few years.

Back