Graphic Cards Suggest an entry gfx card

I am not a gaming person anymore but got addicted to Euro Truck Simulator 2 because of my love for large trucks. I don't plan to buy any new PC games (May be American truck simulator when it releases). Following is my current configuration:

Processor: Core I 5 (Second generation)
Mother board: Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Motherboard
RAM: 8GB
Monitor: Benq 22" SE2231
Gfx card: on board
SMPS: Coolermaster 450w
Cabinet: Cooler Master Elite 430
Cooling : CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo, Cooler Master XtraFlo Cooler

Recommended GFX card by the game publisher is graphics card with 1024 MB memory (GeForce GTS 450-class equivalent or better). As this card is not available anymore, I am looking for equivalent card. My budget is Rs.4000.

Thank you

Last edited:
I don't remember the graphics on Intel Core I5 (I guess 2400). ETS2 graphics are not great on my system. When I set the settings to Medium, I see many digital artefacts, mostly on the dashboard fonts and surroundings. Settings at High slows down the game. It is better on my work laptop (2014 Dell Latitude E6440).

I don't remember the graphics on Intel Core I5 (I guess 2400). ETS2 graphics are not great on my system. When I set the settings to Medium, I see many digital artefacts, mostly on the dashboard fonts and surroundings. Settings at High slows down the game. It is better on my work laptop (2014 Dell Latitude E6440).

Ahh okay. I would suggest this as it seems like a pretty decent entry level card with sufficient video memory.

http://www.flipkart.com/galaxy-nvidia-geforce-gt-730-2-gb-ddr3-graphics-card/p/itmey7gyymunsh8j

Will the power supply I have suffice for the additional load? Apart from the above specs, I have two HDDs and one cabinet fan.[DOUBLEPOST=1414735140][/DOUBLEPOST]How does this card compare against the above card?
http://www.flipkart.com/zotac-nvidia-gtx-650-ti-1gb-1-gb-gddr5-graphics-card/p/itmdez49ptzu4g7e

Like Chaos replied above me, the 7 series card he linked is much better than 650TI. The newer Maxwell technology also lowers power consumption by a fair chunk. Go with the card he linked, its a better card.

Back