Budget 10-15K Suggest best phone under 10-15 K

Emperor

Skilled
Friends,

Please suggest me any Brand upto 12k with...
  1. 4GB RAM
  2. up to 5000 mAh Battery (for full day constant calling)
  3. Quick Charge
  4. Sturdy as user is bit careless due to constant call receiving + talking + Instructing Workers (all 3 at same time - most of time)
  5. Decent Camera/Sound
  6. Long Lasting (as unable to upgrade frequently - at least for coming 3-4 yrs)
Waiting for your suggestion/advise,

Thank you

As discussed here you can either go for Asus zenfone max pro m1 or Rn5 pro.

Rn5 pro got better camera and quick charge. Cant comment more as nobody around me owns this and many have shifted to either stock android or iphones.
Asus got best battery unit + dedicated micro sd slot with no hybrid ahassles. So you can truly enjoy two jio sims + memory card.
Asus promised next 2 major os upgrades so you are good for couple of years.

RN5 Pro or RN6 Pro or Asus zenfone max pro m1?

which will be good hardware (3-4 yrs use) & easy replacement of parts in Open Market (if anything went bad in 3-4 years span)?

As discussed here you can either go for Asus zenfone max pro m1 or Rn5 pro.

Rn5 pro got better camera and quick charge. Cant comment more as nobody around me owns this and many have shifted to either stock android or iphones.
Asus got best battery unit + dedicated micro sd slot with no hybrid ahassles. So you can truly enjoy two jio sims + memory card.
Asus promised next 2 major os upgrades so you are good for couple of years.

3 4 yrs it all depends on your usage and liking. Even though these phones pack powerful hardware they ain't near to any flagships.
Technology is fast emerging so even today's flagship may hold max to next 2 yrs or so and you never know any major breakthrough happening any time.
I still use 4yr old flagship phone and will say its days had passed almost 1.5yrs ago.

When there are phones with 6gb rams the developer also comes with heavy apps which older phones having 3 4 gb rams wont be able to handle upto the mark. So you buying 6 8gb ram phone may or may not guarantee stability after 3 4 yrs as then there will be phones with 12 14+gb ram and huge apps which your todays phone won't be able to cope with + add other features like camera, sim, 5g 8g, usb and other hardware connectivity, os, etc

Already there are phones with 4 cams so imagine after 3 yrs the revolution.

So now you have plenty of options. Either buy something for today in vfm category and keep upgrading every 1.5 2yrs or buy flagship and be at peace for 2.5yrs or so.

You could also consider Smartron tphone P. It has 3 GB RAM and 5000 mAH. It costs 8K on flipkart. My wife's srt phone from Smartron is 2 years old and keeps getting regular updates. It is currently on Oreo. The company is very good with monthly security updates. It is an India based company. The only drawback I find with the tphone P is that the screen will crack if it is dropped.

It is a good VFM phone. https://smartron.com/tphoneP-specifications.html https://www.flipkart.com/smartron-t...6wng800000001524474094407&qH=b130ad5becf91a79

Srt.phone and regular updates? are you joking my Friend?

You could also consider Smartron tphone P. It has 3 GB RAM and 5000 mAH. It costs 8K on flipkart. My wife's srt phone from Smartron is 2 years old and keeps getting regular updates. It is currently on Oreo. The company is very good with monthly security updates. It is an India based company. The only drawback I find with the tphone P is that the screen will crack if it is dropped.

It is a good VFM phone. https://smartron.com/tphoneP-specifications.html https://www.flipkart.com/smartron-t-phone-p-gold-32-gb/p/itmf4x8hguedxz9b?pid=MOBF3ZUJR3BXUEXT&srno=s_1_1&otracker=search&lid=LSTMOBF3ZUJR3BXUEXTZKZ1HI&fm=SEARCH&iid=a7636a94-e8d2-4f39-b46d-973867be6e63.MOBF3ZUJR3BXUEXT.SEARCH&ppt=Search Page&ppn=Search Page&ssid=rr6x6wng800000001524474094407&qH=b130ad5becf91a79

No Doubt Moto and series suggested by you is GOOD, but not latest.... very hard to found accessories + replacement if any issue arise in future.

Also My trust on Moto went to ZERO since Lenovo acquire it from Google ..

Moto x4 or z2 play.
[DOUBLEPOST=1543409268][/DOUBLEPOST]I think should think about Realme 1 or Zenphone Max Pro 1 ....

but Max Pro M1 have Camera + Sound just AVERAGE (various youtube video rated it below Realme 1 - Realme 1 have every thing except Double Camera & Fast Charging)

Last edited:
Hi, you said REGULAR UPDATE..... and the current 8.0.0 is with LOADS of bugs.... Srt.phone FORUM flooded with loads of complaint but no one care to reply and SRT. phone said that NO MORE update or solution for bugs .... tragic end for Made In India product. :eek:

Why is your experience different? It is on 8.0.0 currently.

Hi, you said REGULAR UPDATE..... and the current 8.0.0 is with LOADS of bugs.... Srt.phone FORUM flooded with loads of complaint but no one care to reply and SRT. phone said that NO MORE update or solution for bugs .... tragic end for Made In India product. :eek:
There used to be regular updates. It is my wife's phone. She never complained about any bugs. Even I use it often and never encountered any issues. What bugs are you referring to?

Back