Budget 0-20k Suggest Cabinet with TOP PSU Mount

Emperor

Skilled
Hello Friends,

For some reason, I'm unable to use Bottom PSU Mounted Cabinet.

Can you please suggest any GOOD Cabinet with TOP PSU Mount up to 3k (non gaming).

Cabinet should not have any Vent upper side (on TOP/ROOF), as I'm living in Dusty Area and fear that heavy dust gathered inside cabinet, especially if it have Air Vent on Top Side.

Thank you

At present I'm using same with my existing i5 system.
Temps are good in your existing system with top mount PSU?

PSU exhaust fan should push the air out of the cabinet, with top mount and no upper vent PSU's fan would blowing the hot air inside.

Some of the basic case have top mount PSU, don't think they would be any better the one you already have.
Pretty much all other cabinets have support for bottom mount PSU.

See if this is okay for you.

Hello Friends,

For some reason, I'm unable to use Bottom PSU Mounted Cabinet.

Can you please suggest any GOOD Cabinet with TOP PSU Mount up to 3k (non gaming).

Cabinet should not have any Vent upper side (on TOP/ROOF), as I'm living in Dusty Area and fear that heavy dust gathered inside cabinet, especially if it have Air Vent on Top Side.

Thank you
Deepcool Smarter LED (Black) -https://mdcomputers.in/deepcool-min...MI5NTuqvWY5QIVhxaPCh3ezwuXEAQYBCABEgLrJvD_BwE

Temps are good in your existing system with top mount PSU?

Yes, no Temperature issue till 5 yrs with Intel System (since 2011).

Since October 2016 there is one Freeze/sudden restart in a Year and that too in OCTOBER & May MONTH ONLY.

Since October 2018 I face Sudden Restart issue frequently. (99.99% BlueStacks Freez). No, I didn't use BlueStack for Gaming at all.

At that time (and till last month) was thinking that, it was and is HEAT ISSUE, but found it's to be Aging Power Supply (in capable to handel system load)

PSU exhaust fan should push the air out of the cabinet, with top mount and no upper vent PSU's fan would blowing the hot air inside.

Ohh, but if I go with Bottom Mount PSU than only one side (Cabinet Tail Side) will keep open as all other 3 sides (upto 3 inch) covered by furniture (now for bottom mount PSU it become bad design but in 2011 with Top Mount PSU it was best)

Dilemma

Yes, no Temperature issue till 5 yrs with Intel System (since 2011).

Since October 2016 there is one Freeze/sudden restart in a Year and that too in OCTOBER & May MONTH ONLY.

Since October 2018 I face Sudden Restart issue frequently. (99.99% BlueStacks Freez). No, I didn't use BlueStack for Gaming at all.

At that time (and till last month) was thinking that, it was and is HEAT ISSUE, but found it's to be Aging Power Supply (in capable to handel system load)

Ohh, but if I go with Bottom Mount PSU than only one side (Cabinet Tail Side) will keep open as all other 3 sides (upto 3 inch) covered by furniture (now for bottom mount PSU it become bad design but in 2011 with Top Mount PSU it was best)

Dilemma
Slowly change the entire PC one by one or by saving or get them via emi.
Check these guys: bitkart.in
These guys are somewhat costly: themvp.in

Back