Suggest In Ear phones for gymming

Deepak

Skilled
So I just broke 2 pairs of EP630's in 2 days flat :mad::huh:

Need some suggestions on good IEM's with solid build quality to hit the gym with. Max Budget is 1.5k.

Does any one know whether Sound Magic PL-30 are any good while hitting the gym; main criterion being as comfy to wear as EP-630's.

Or do I stick to the tried and tested EP630's / EP830. :S

I don't want to go for earhooks, seem uncomfortable. Also sweating might create an issue with the hook parts. Anyone using PL-30's in the gym?

PL-30 is a really good choice .and is lot better compared to EP-630 in terms of SQ and sound stage(which the EP-630 doesnt have at all IMO.)

I was a bit sceptical about the build quality and design earlier but it actually turned out to be really good. check out my review ,you will get an idea .

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/review-soundmagic-pl-30-earphones-fiio-131961.html

You might be able to use it the gym once you get a good seal and fitting(needs time).

but you will have to take some extra care of the wear and tear due to the sweating :) I would suggest you to get one from Media Home as he sells PL-30 with warranty.

other option would be to get them from mp4nation.net ..where you would get it cheaper and a free Fiio E3 amp but at the cost of losing the warranty.

Back