PC Peripherals Suggest large wired mouse for a 1K budget

eternoMind

Skilled
Are there any large mices out there at a sub-1K price level. I'd like to get a large gaming mouse a friend has, found it very comfortable for the time I used it especially since I get wrist pains with current mouse, but don't wanna spend that much (2K+) on a mouse.

@eternoMind - There was a similar thread regarding wireless mice. A lenovo model & an HP one were discussed there for their relatively larger size than other conventional wireless mice. Will look it up & post its link here later. Or may be you also could search for it (all this assuming w/l mouse is no problem for you).

@psyph3r thanks for going through that trouble. I actually had carried out the same exercise a day back and asked here again just so to see if any other options are suggested. I got that you suggested a budget gaming mouse as normal mices are usually not available in large sizes. Will do the comparo and arrive at a suitable option.

@eternoMind - There was a similar thread regarding wireless mice. A lenovo model & an HP one were discussed there for their relatively larger size than other conventional wireless mice. Will look it up & post its link here later. Or may be you also could search for it (all this assuming w/l mouse is no problem for you).

Must have missed that thread. Will look up again. Thanks for the heads-up.
Of course, wireless is no issue. Just need it large; as large as possible.

i use RAPOO N1162 USB Mouse.
it is large and comfortable.
in local shop you can get it at low price.

the specs of some of the mouse listed by psyph3r is wrong.

Last edited:
i use RAPOO N1162 USB Mouse.
it is large and comfortable.
in local shop you can get it at low price.

the specs of some of the mouse listed by psyph3r is wrong.

I'm using that Rapoo mouse now but need something larger. Ability to rest palm on the mouse while maneuvering it would be perfect.

@psyph3r thanks for going through that trouble. I actually had carried out the same exercise a day back and asked here again just so to see if any other options are suggested. I got that you suggested a budget gaming mouse as normal mices are usually not available in large sizes. Will do the comparo and arrive at a suitable option.

Must have missed that thread. Will look up again. Thanks for the heads-up.
Of course, wireless is no issue. Just need it large; as large as possible.

Sorry for going off topic here, but how large are your hands dude!!!

"As large as possible!!"

Sorry for going off topic here, but how large are your hands dude!!!

"As large as possible!!"

:D

Hard to define but let's say slightly bigger than average.
But even if mouse is larger than I need, it's not a problem as I wouldn't mind resting the entire hand on it. Hence 'as large as possible'.

:D

Hard to define but let's say slightly bigger than average.
But even if mouse is larger than I need, it's not a problem as I wouldn't mind resting the entire hand on it. Hence 'as large as possible'.
Op,If you don't have problem with little used mice then I got a Logitech g600 gaming mouse.6 months old.its the biggest and fattest mouse I used so far.i can offer it to you for 1k

@PHOENiX117 sorry about the late reply. I'd rather go for a new one.
Btw, just curious, a quick search tells me the G600 is priced upwards of 5K online. How come you're offering a six-months used one for just 1K?

i have logitech g90 .... its big for me but i have small hands you can check it. you can also try using a wrist rest or a wrist rest mouse pad works like charm

Mod Edit: Please avoid SMS lingo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back