Budget 10-15K Suggest me an Android phone. How is Moto G4 Plus

avi

Skilled
looking to buy an Android phone with budget of 14k to 15k.

I have two options in mind, Redmi Note 3 and Moto G4 Plus. However I read some reviews that Moto G has heating issues etc. Is that true?

What are my other options?

[1] If you are OK, can think of getting LG G4 or similar last years flagships.
[2] Lenovo Zuk1 is another option. Decent camera, 64GB. Since it is CM ROM update should not be a problem like Moto. I have doubt only on the servicing part - Lenovo (Zuk is their online brand) is not well known for decent service.

Coming to Redmi Note 3 vs Moto G4+ : G4+ doesn't have a compass. The pointer won't turn automatically when on maps. It is splashproof. Guaranteed N upgrade and the camera is better than the module in RN3.
Note3 : better specs, better battery.

Most likely you will buy the G4+ as the others' availability is restricted to flash sales;)

Last edited:
Redmi Note 3
+ Excellent battery life
+ Build quality is good
- Camera is average
~ MIUI is subjective with it still being on Android 5.1 and 6.0.1 in Beta

Moto G4+
+Excellent camera
+Good build quality
+Decent to good battery life
- dated processor
~ Subjective: Looks ugly

Last edited:
Even I ordered the Le 2 with exchange for my 3.5 yr old Galaxy S3. The exchange price FK gave for my ageing S3 was 5700/- (it's 2700/- for all other exchange offers) and that's the only reason I went with this. The final price after discount came to 5713/-.

Hey guys thank you all :D

I ordered Le2 for 6.3K (1K flipkart off, 5k exchange on Moto G first gen, 10% debit card off)
Even I ordered the Le 2 with exchange for my 3.5 yr old Galaxy S3. The exchange price FK gave for my ageing S3 was 5700/- (it's 2700/- for all other exchange offers) and that's the only reason I went with this. The final price after discount came to 5713/-.

Did the offer expired?
Because now it's standard price.
2700/- for s3

Back