Suggest Non IEM Bluetooth Earphones (not headphones)

raksrules

Elite
Wanting to buy new bluetooth earphones for work purpose. It will mostly be used connected to my office laptop for skype / teams calls. I have my LG HBS 100 neckband earphones but they are IEM so I am not comfortable using it full day for multiple calls. This is why I am looking for a non IEM bluetooh earphones. I found the following for now but if anyone has any personal experience, that would also be great.

Any other options.

I forgot to mention one important point. It needs to have multi point. I need the earphones to be simultaneously connected to my laptop and tablet. My current LG One does it. This way if I am watching something on my tablet and phone call comes on teams / Skype on laptop, the video on tablet is paused.

Last edited:
JBL ones are good in sound - not too boomy. Their comfort is as good as EarPods/AirPods shape. Personally, I am using them occasionally and satisfied with purchase.

JBL ones are good in sound - not too boomy. Their comfort is as good as EarPods/AirPods shape. Personally, I am using them occasionally and satisfied with purchase.

I forgot to mention one important point. It needs to have multi point. I need the earphones to be simultaneously connected to my laptop and tablet. My current LG One does it. This way if I am watching something on my tablet and phone call comes on teams / Skype on laptop, the video on tablet is paused.

I see Samsung level U has mention of multi point while the JBL does not. Can you check with may be 2 devices and see?

I can suggest these 2 at 2k price, you can't go wrong with either of them.

audio technica clr100bt
https://www.amazon.in/Audio-Technic...audio+technica+clr100bt&qid=1591270484&sr=8-1

sony WI C200
https://www.amazon.in/Sony-WI-C200-...s&qid=1591270565&sprefix=sony+,aps,286&sr=8-1

If you like bass and club sounds go with Sony (more bass and battery backup)
if you like classic , detailed and bright sound go with Audio-technica (more detailed sound)

can't comment on mic or call quality of these, you may check reviews yourself.

I can suggest these 2 at 2k price, you can't go wrong with either of them.

audio technica clr100bt
https://www.amazon.in/Audio-Technic...audio+technica+clr100bt&qid=1591270484&sr=8-1

sony WI C200
https://www.amazon.in/Sony-WI-C200-Wireless-Neck-Band-Headphones/dp/B07S13PJ3W/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3SGIN7ANYXNZQ&dchild=1&keywords=sony+wi+c200+wireless+earphones&qid=1591270565&sprefix=sony+,aps,286&sr=8-1

If you like bass and club sounds go with Sony (more bass and battery backup)
if you like classic , detailed and bright sound go with Audio-technica (more detailed sound)

can't comment on mic or call quality of these, you may check reviews yourself.

Both don't work for me since they are In Ear. I already am using an in ear so buying another of same kind won't make any sense.

The Samsung Level U I had ordered from flipkart never arrived so then I had to cancel the order and ordered from amazon. 12 Hours after ordering, it was in my hands.
Here are short points about this. This short feedback is from my usage point of view and does not necessarily mean it is deal breaker or maker for you.

Pros:
1. It has apple earpods like buds design which was my main requirement. I did not want something which I need to put in my ear canal. With this, I can hear outside sound when when it is in my ears.
2. It is Multi point so I am simultaneously connected to my work laptop and my 10 inch amazon fire HD tablet. One con related to this is mentioned below.
3. Works well with my teams and skype calls. No issues reported by the other party. I want to use this headset in office as well (whenever it starts) so this solves my main need.
4. Comes with one set of ear gels with ear hook (or whatever it is called) so that they don't fall off my ears.

Cons:
1. Bass is pretty bad so if you want this for music, it is not for you. My usage was not really music so I am good. But I have not done enough listening so may be better fit earbuds may work out better.
2. The non earhook ear gels dont work well with my ears and the buds constantly fall off. Glad they provided the ear hook ones.
3. The multi point feature works well but say I am watching some video on my fire hd tablet and doing work on laptop and any audible notification comes on my laptop, the video on tablet gets muted but does not get paused. In my LG Tone earphones, the video is paused completed which I like.

Back