Suggest some business opportunity for me :(

Private astrologer? Seriously? :O
Buy lots of land and build a skateboarding park - bring the skateboarding culture to India.
...Or just sell booze. Maybe your astrologer wants some free booze?

You can't be out of business ever... Astrologers do general prediction only its only us who interpret it as real actions later.

Astrology is still bullshit, have fun

Phew..! I was going through some serious shit (personal) and read this thread ! Thanks to @Being.smart for creating such thread, it relived me !

Looks like this will the "Thread of the month" with maximum likes in between :D

My say - Tell us how much money you got. If you could hire me, We could break all records in the business.

How ?? My astrologer predicted last month I need to shift to business for bright future ! But the business shall be on my "Zero investment" !!

The best idea (which i take into consideration) will fetch cash prize of 5000 and bnib Nexus 5 phone from me :D

i think the best thing to tone down the influence of my bad luck, is to transfer the whole biz in some other person name :(, but all of my relatives are under PSU Job and it will be damm difficult :(

now happy :p @blkrb0t

@Being.smart My best idea, ditch the astrologer and think for yourself. You'll save considerable time and money.

Or better yet, start your own astrology parlour. Like a mall, but the shops are available only for astrologists. You can also have a e-retail site, like Amazon, but selling horoscopes, fortune cookies and other shit like that.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
For an example, look to yourself.

Now, where's my prize? :D

Start a competing astrologer business. Seems like easy money, giving out bs advice based on arbitrary locations of space rocks. Make sure you wear white clothes, and white lies only.

Ask him how to get into the astrology business.

If anyone here has been to USA and watched Indian channels there, you would have seen ads of one "Prem Jyotish". I think you can call him for astrology advice.

Back