Laptops Suggest some uses of a laptop with non functioning display

raksrules

Elite
Have a laptop with pretty great specs (I think) and display is not working on it (blank screen). Can anyone suggest me some good ways to utilize this laptop?

If great specs then why not get the display replaced/repaired?

Asked multiple places and no dice. Even asked lenovo service center guy. This laptop doesn’t have official warranty in India. Tried local shops too. No help anywhere.
Otherwise I am very much interested in getting it fixed.

Asked multiple places and no dice. Even asked lenovo service center guy. This laptop doesn’t have official warranty in India. Tried local shops too. No help anywhere.
Otherwise I am very much interested in getting it fixed.
Import stuff from ebay.com/uk/aus etc or via someone returning or other relevant sites ad get it installed locally.

So I checked online and even my brother is in US currently for next 10 days (it wasn't possible to send for warranty through him) and I checked online for entire display module and it is mostly out of stock or if someone does have it is, it is prohibitively expensive as there is not guarantee my issue may be fixed with the screen module.

So I am back to square one.

So I checked online and even my brother is in US currently for next 10 days (it wasn't possible to send for warranty through him) and I checked online for entire display module and it is mostly out of stock or if someone does have it is, it is prohibitively expensive as there is not guarantee my issue may be fixed with the screen module.

So I am back to square one.
Thats sad!
Whats your laptops model make and how much old?

Back