Budget 21-30k Suggest suitable components.

salilrane

Disciple
  1. What is your budget?
    • 21-30K
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • CPU - AMD Phenom X2
    • Motherboard - Asus M4A88TD M EVO
    • RAM - corsair 4gb x 2
    • HDD - WD 1 TB x 2 - Will be keeping HDD
  3. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - AMD RYZEN 5 1600 / AMD RYZEN 5 2400G / Intel ( No idea about intel)
    • Motherboard - Kindly suggest (Value for money)
    • RAM - Corsair / Gskill 8GB (2 x 4GB)
    • SSD - M2 - Kindly suggest(Value for money)
    • Cabinet - Kindly suggest(Value for money)
    • PSU - Kindly suggest (Value for money)
  4. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Ram
  5. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Mumbai
    • Open to online purchase (need suggestions)
  6. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  7. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • General Purpose (No Gaming)
  8. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No
  9. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Normal - 1920x1080 - Attaching it to TV.
  10. Are you looking to overclock?
    • Yes - Little bit (Dont want extra cooling components)
  11. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit Primary
    • Linux 64 Bit Optional.

Budget -34K

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G -8700,
MSI B350M-Pro VDH -6300,
Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR4 3000MHz -6,200
Corsair CX 450 -3500,
Antec GX200 -3000,
Samsung 860 EVo 250GB SSD -6300.
Total -34,000.

All prices are taken from mdcomputers.

Budget -34K

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G -8700,
MSI B350M-Pro VDH -6300,
Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR4 3000MHz -6,200
Corsair CX 450 -3500,
Antec GX200 -3000,
Samsung 860 EVo 250GB SSD -6300.
Total -34,000.

All prices are taken from mdcomputers.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion.

Can you advise me if we can get Intel i5 unlocked processor if I increase my budget by 5k?

Or any other suggestions if budget increased by 5k.

You are getting better overall performance from this Ryzen build than you would get from the i5. This is keeping in mind you are not gaming like you said in the OP. In gaming, my answer would likely change, but for your use case, this is the best PC you can get budget notwithstanding. If you still insist on spending 5k more, then upgrade to Ryzen 5 2400G keeping all other components same.
Or, you can buy a 500GB SSD for that 5k.
Or, you can get a 2TB HDD in addition to that 250GB SSD for 5k more
Or, you can get RGB KB/Mouse for 5k

But, spending 5k for getting an i5 will not likely give you any performance benefit in usual office tasks. :)

You are getting better overall performance from this Ryzen build than you would get from the i5. This is keeping in mind you are not gaming like you said in the OP. In gaming, my answer would likely change, but for your use case, this is the best PC you can get budget notwithstanding. If you still insist on spending 5k more, then upgrade to Ryzen 5 2400G keeping all other components same.
Or, you can buy a 500GB SSD for that 5k.
Or, you can get a 2TB HDD in addition to that 250GB SSD for 5k more
Or, you can get RGB KB/Mouse for 5k

But, spending 5k for getting an i5 will not likely give you any performance benefit in usual office tasks. :)
Thank you for your guidance.

To keep a little future proof in mind, I would suggest go for Ryzen 5 2400. 2400 has significantly faster single and multi core performance which will help when you do video or similar tasks that requires the same. On the contary, I see that you have mentioned 5 1600 - if you have a old GC lying around, then of course by 1600, it superseedes the 2200 or 2400 by far. If you do not have the GC, you can still use ryzen 5 1600 with cheap cards like 970 or 1050 temporarily until the GC prices comes down in future.

Back