Suggest Wired Earphones with mic (non In Ear) for use with laptop (for teams and skype calls) / tablet / phone

raksrules

Elite
I have been using my iPhone wired earpods (3.5mm ones) with my laptop to talk on teams / skype calls. But now I suspect it may be falling apart and I may need new wired earphones. Primarily, they will be used with my laptop for skype and teams calls so mic is necessary and voice clarity needs to be good.
But on need basis, I will also use it with my tablet for watching TV shows / movies etc and on rare occasion with my phone (have a phone with 3.5mm jack for now).

If I cannot find anything else, I may opt for earpods only but I am sure there are options for lesser price which are good too.

im in same boat for quite some time.

market was flooded with Chinese crap, with single pin and exorbitant prices. its very hard to find 3.5mm ones .. everything in mobile compatible & not laptop/pc ones..

Earphones which don't go in ear? Wow, well i'm not too sure if there are any good sounding ones like that. I'm no audiophile but there's not alot of those kinds on the market, there are those 200rs ones which you can find in any phone accessories shop but they are really bad sounding ones. Heck earpods seems to be your only option really. One of my friends had it once and i tried them on but the sound quality just wasn't for me

Damn it sorry guys, seems it was a typo...

I need regular earphones that DO NOT go inside ears. So @puns the one you suggested won't work.

Just picked one random link fro amazon to show what I was talking about.

Damn it sorry guys, seems it was a typo...

I need regular earphones that DO NOT go inside ears. So @puns the one you suggested won't work.

Just picked one random link fro amazon to show what I was talking about.

lol, those are the cheap 250rs ones i was talking about. Yeah, i guess its well...usable.

Earpods is still your best option. Mine are 4+ years old and I fear the day when they will conk off simply because they would be very hard to replace. I do not prefer the in-ear ones because unless I can hear my own voice during the call it feels very uncomfortable and unnatural. Also, the mic quality on earpods is amazing. Even if you get some non in-ear earphones, the mic quality could be bad as they are simply not the focus as a product for the manufacturers.

Back