Audio Suggestion for Portable speakers

Please suggest a good pair of portable speaker for powering a medium sized room with 8 to 10 people on high spirits . if there is an option for BT connection its ideal

Portonics has service centre only in Delhi. It's pretty difficult to get it Serviced elsewhere. You have to courier it to Delhi at your own cost.

Have portonics pure sound pro BT which died twice in 1.5yr. Once I repaired in warranty with courier service. The other one is portonics comet BT which is working fine.

They offer excellent sound quality and volume for the price point. Build quality is good too. Consider Logitech and Jbl instead.

Portonics has service centre only in Delhi. It's pretty difficult to get it Serviced elsewhere. You have to courier it to Delhi at your own cost.

Have portonics pure sound pro BT which died twice in 1.5yr. Once I repaired in warranty with courier service. The other one is portonics comet BT which is working fine.

They offer excellent sound quality and volume for the price point. Build quality is good too. Consider Logitech and Jbl instead.
But the JBL and Logitech options are way higher in price than the Portronics.If he could stretch it to 5k the UE Mini Boombox is the best option.I had tested the Flip II of a friend before buying the UE and I feel that the UE has lesser distortion at higher volumes as well as better battery life.

Back