Budget 0-20k Suggestion for psu 750w

Antec HCG 1000 extreme if you can afford it. Based on the seasonic focus prime platform but rated for a full 50 degrees with better parts. It is a steal for the money (11k). This is a tier 1 psu according to all lists and has a 10 year warranty. I have two of them in two machines.

Who handles the RMA for antec ? Also how good is it if compared to Corsair RM750 as I am in to replace mine which I got as a replacement for Corsair gs600 [emoji28]

Who handles the RMA for antec ? Also how good is it if compared to Corsair RM750 as I am in to replace mine which I got as a replacement for Corsair gs600 [emoji28]
Abacus Peripherals - a pretty old chennai based company. I've rma'ed an old psu once. Got a new one in 10-12 days. Anyways I haven't seen any problem or issue threads with the HCG 1000. Seems relatively fuss free.

RM series corsairs fail more often than not. No wonder you see so many sealed pack received from RMA PSUs for sale on TE regularly.

Corsair HX750 is good... It has 10 yrs warranty and modular design so you can soon get those 12 pin connectors for RTX 3080 NVIDIA cards.

Back