Budget 0-20k Suggestion required for the upgrade

nikhilpoddar

Disciple
  1. What is your budget?
    • 15K-20K
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model) AMD Phenom II X4 920, Zebronics Motherboard (Cheap One), Corsair 2 * 2GB DDR2, Saaphire 512MB 5670, VIP Gold 500W, NZXT Gamma, and I/O accessories.
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor
    • Keyboard (USB)
    • Mouse (USB)
    • Speakers
    • Graphics Card
    • NZXT Gamma Cabinet
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
  5. 1. Intel Pentium 7th Gen. G4560 - NA - Expected price - Rs. 4700
    2. Gigabyte TA B250M D3H - Rs. 7200 or Asus B250M Plus Rs. 7500
    3. Gskill Ripjaws V 1*8GB 2400 - NA or Corsair Vengeance 1*8gb 2400 - Rs. 4350
    4. Antec SMPS VP550P - Rs. 3650 or VP 450P - NA

6. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • May upgrade
  7. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Mumbai
    • Open to online purchase
  8. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • Yes
  9. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Browsing
    • Watching Movies
    • Office Work
  10. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No preference
  11. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • NA
  12. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. 1920*1080
  13. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  14. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bits
Please help me with the config....I used to have AMD Phenom II X4 940 and Biostar TA940GBE motherboard...But both died at the same time 6 months back,,Thats when i decided to buy used cpu and motherboard for time being....Is it possible that its because of the PSU which is 8 years old ?? Should i change my psu to protect my new system.

Yes, change your psu as the VIP Gold 500W is no good in terms of quality.
anything in the 300w to 400w range from a quality psu maker will be fine for your system (unless you plan to add a gpu later on)

Back