PC Peripherals Suggestions For A HTPC

the cabinet decision depends on what manner you'll be using it. if you want to OC/want to add/remove components and want max cooling, get a standard form factor cabinet.

Antec.com - New Solution Series is a HTPC form factor cabinet. its horizontal, looks good , but swapping parts in and out will be a pain, and it is advisable to keep stuff that doesnt get very hot inside it.

You can fit these things inside the case , but you need to decide for yourself if style or convenience is what you need :)

have to appreciate greenies patience in answering these queries here..

man.. i just had to see 2 of this chaps replies and im like wtf? does this fellow even know what a computer is?

you kno wat... it might actually be him for all you kno.. :p

this chap is also from delhi..

he has no clue what pc's are.

has no respect for ppl trying to help him out..

has no clue what girls are..

look at the similarities :p

sTALKEr said:
you kno wat... it might actually be him for all you kno.. :p

this chap is also from delhi..

he has no clue what pc's are.

has no respect for ppl trying to help him out..

has no clue what girls are..

look at the similarities :p

I know :eek:hyeah:

f'ing brilliant...

dint you already decide on the gigabyte mobo? so where does the question of ddr2/ddr3 arise?

if you want ddr3.. do you know how much it costs?

you claimed that you do know abt computers.. thats why im asking..

also.. why would anyone buy a dvd combo drive now that dvd writers are soo cheap?

You don't get DVD Combos in the market now. Only DVD Writers. Pick anyone from Lieton or Asus. Pick the SATA drives only. Don't take the IDE drives.

Now where's Saiyan???

He wanted to see this thread which I was talkin abt yest...

8 pages n still going strong..

This pal aint gona end up buyin any stuff despite all the suggestions given here... :no:

Back