Suggestions for C++ Course in Pune

N5233

Disciple
Hey guys!

My vacations are going on and I'm thinking of learning C++.

I Only know DiSHA Computer Institute which provides this course.

Can somebody please suggest me more such institutes and course? Is there someone who learnt From DiSHA Computer institute?

Hows is that institute ?

Other than institute, you should be more concerned about the faculty that is going to train/teach you. So do you research well before entering any institute.

I would say that these coaching institutes will give you a mere push. If you really want to learn C++ -Take a good book and read it thoroughly. Try to make similar programs on computer

I would say that these coaching institutes will give you a mere push. If you really want to learn C++ -Take a good book and read it thoroughly. Try to make similar programs on computer

I'm already reading a few books and making programs as well. I have a bit more-than-basic knowledge.

If you are dedicated enough and want to get a firm grasp on the basics, and have a good platform from which to launch your coding career, I suggest you give the C++ Primer a try.

"Myself said:
This book is a lot longer than your average introductory book and rightly so. It is packed with information, that is both necessary and useful. Properly reading and doing the examples and exercises given in the book will give you a firm grasp of the C++ language. But you have to remain dedicated and not cheat because at times the exercises might seem mundane but remember that there is a reason that it is there. Solution for various exercises have been given here

http://cppprimer.jesseolmer.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I have personally gone through that the site and corrected a few errors that I spotted, if you find any do the same.

Self study is the best way to learn C++ or any other programming language. The most important thing that you need to remember is that reading and studying is not enough, you have to write code. Decide what you want to do and start doing it. I feel the best way to learn is, to choose a project that you want to do, and learn what is necessary to get it done.

If you have any doubts while learning C++ feel free to pm me.

Good Luck,

Rogues.

If you are dedicated enough and want to get a firm grasp on the basics, and have a good platform from which to launch your coding career, I suggest you give the C++ Primer a try.

Self study is the best way to learn C++ or any other programming language. The most important thing that you need to remember is that reading and studying is not enough, you have to write code. Decide what you want to do and start doing it. I feel the best way to learn is, to choose a project that you want to do, and learn what is necessary to get it done.

If you have any doubts while learning C++ feel free to pm me.

Good Luck,

Rogues.

Thanks for the help buddy !

Then all you need to do is step-up, why look up for an institute then? Unless you are looking for a certification.

Thank you!
Then you don't need a coaching institute. Join any open source community.

Can you suggest any?

^^ google up bro. There are so many. Some of my friends started with limesurvey and drupal.

Okss! I'll search
<

If you want to understand programming and not C++. Check out udacity and coursera, both of them have introductory level programming courses on which they build up.

if you want to learn c++, i would suggest you don't go to any institute. Start writing programs, and start debugging. This is the only way to learn.

If you are looking to learn & then move into work, I'd suggest look for any institutes which have placement cells.

If you looking to learn & explore, do it yourself.

You will need to put effort in regardless.

Good Luck.

If you are looking to learn & then move into work, I'd suggest look for any institutes which have placement cells.

If you looking to learn & explore, do it yourself.

You will need to put effort in regardless.

Good Luck.

I've just passed my 10th! So its not Job oriented. I want to learn it as a hobby/interest.
<

I've just passed my 10th! So its not Job oriented. I want to learn it as a hobby/interest.
happy19.gif

You'll be wasting your time. You can learn it casually, but it won't benefit you in the long run. I can say i had learnt 10-12 programming languages like C,C++,VB.NET,PAscal,Python,Java,PHP but so far, i can say i can only remember c++/c

Others dont matter much anymore.

Back