Suggestions for connection in hyderabad

Guys, need some help here...
I'm moving in a few days to a new house (in hyderabad). The new place is a new society and doesn't yet have any phone cables within its compound. I cannot afford to have any downtime to my net connectivity because of my (and my wife's) work as we need to connect to office quite a bit from home. Please suggest options that I have, considering:
1. NO USB ONLY connections as my wife's office lappy doesn't allow to install any of these usb modems. She can use only ethernet connections.
2. Can spend max around 1500 a month
3. Should be usable with wired and wireless connection.
4. Unlimited plans or plans with relatively good data limit (atleast 15-25 GB) as I've a lot of data transfer for work.
5. Preferably no login webpage or dialer needed.

Also, does anyone have any experience of how much time Airtel takes to give connection in a new society? The societies just opposite to mine does have airtel, so lines are available in that area.

^^Thanks but those options dont work for me as my wife can use only a regular ethernet connection :(

Can the wimax connections be used with a normal router?

yes. Wi-max is something like the wimax antenna connects to the modem provided by company and you connect your pc or router to the modem using the ethernet port.

but do remember that Reliance and TATA have pathetic customer care and support.

^^ thanks I will look at these options. Yeah, I know tata/reliance are pathetic and would run miles away from them but looks like I have no choice.. I'll probably try to get it and use for 1-2 months till airtel can provide a connection to me and then ditch them..

Back