Suggestions for good anime/manga

Knights of Sidonia is nowhere as badass and awe inspiring as Blame! or Biomega though.

3wSsGBo.jpg

Dragon Ball Super EP 1 is out, no subs yet thg
Edit: It is now, AnimeRG is doing the subs, available to stream and download on nyaa

Last edited:
Defense Devil looks good :) Dorohedero looks very interesting to me. I think Ill read it a bit more.
I really miss Attack on Titan anime. I hope they make season 2 soon. Guess it's back to manga reading for me.
Maybe a dark suspense anime like future diary is the one for me. :)

Attack on titan is going to air in 2016

Source

Watched No Game No Life and Psycho Pass 1 & 2 over the weekend, thought NGNL was a complete series but now we have to wait and hope there'll be a season 2. As for Psycho Pass, season 2 felt rushed and wasn't as fleshed out as season 1, both shows were a decent watch to kill the weekend though.
Now onto Kill la Kill

P.S Anyone watches Gintama around here ? thinking of starting that one as well

Had a blast watching One Punch Man over the weekend, probably the best anime to come out this year.
Now onto Noragami Aragoto, Death Parade, My Love Story and Parasyte.

Anime. It was never really fansubbed completely and most links to whatever was translated are dead. I did find the raws but again the s/l ratio is bad and to top it all I don't know Japanese from the very little I saw of it, it seemed amazing

One punch man is the only anime I watched apart from DBZ and DMC. So can you suggest some anime's similar to one punch man..

One punch man is the only anime I watched apart from DBZ and DMC. So can you suggest some anime's similar to one punch man..

One Punch Man is actually a parody of fighting anime, in fact the first villain that shows up was a purple Piccolo :p
That's the reason why it got so popular in the first place because it's one of a kind, we can recommend if you are a bit more specific.
What are you looking for ? good fights ? story ? comedy ? you won't get all in one thg.

Back