Audio Suggestions for headphones within 10k!

Hey Guys,

As the festive season is around the corner, its time to add some new stuff to my collection. This time around I am looking for some solid headphones (over-the-ear preferably). I need good suggestions, I do have some ideas but I know we have folks here who can help me and have a far much better understanding about them. I am bass lover, I am most into techno music and these headphones will be used for music only. No gaming but yeah sometimes to watch videos on my Mac. But I would want the best music experience and they should sound simply amazing.

My budget is anything within 10k but I can stretch a couple of grands or so extra to get the right thing but should be hands down worth it. So my fellow techies, please help me out with a great pair of headphones.

Best Regards,
egoB!

Just checked these out and have caught my attention:

Last edited:
If going to be used primarily at home the HD598SE has been going for a steal price on Amazon Lightning Deals. But due to techno loving you might find the bass inadequate.

Audio Technica M50x should serve you well for any genre of music. I have used the m50 (older gen) for extended time and love them. Will be accurate bass not boomy beats type bass.

Follow this guide based on your listening preferences.
https://www.headphonezone.in/collections/best-headphones-under-10000

Back