Suggestions needed for purchasing Usb charging cable.

toocool6600

Disciple
Original Samsung cable had gone bad.

Now even so called bandridge cable has gone bad in 1 year on my note 2, only . 1 amp current charge it gives.

Now which cable to buy? It's insane that cable are going bad like this, even old galaxy s 1 cable is working flawlessly till now, but these new cables are shit

Please help

My stock Note 3 cable is still holding up great. But I remember Note 2 cable went kaput for me too, had to buy a Samsung U6 cable, which is thick and short. I was looking for a long cable and I bought a Bandridge just yesterday! While searching I saw some cable called Blue Rigger and that it had great reviews, so you might want to look at that. Or just go for latest Samsung or Sony cables.

Strangely noticed that same charger and cable performance is better on my 2nd mobile :D
Nah, that could be temporary. Unless you are sure that the Note 2 itself has some charging problems these already gone cables do have a tendency to work sometimes and not work most times and that makes a a fool of us. It'd be better if the cables stopped working completely.

Back