Graphic Cards Suggestions Plz for my upgrade

hawkice said:
what do u think of cards with dx11 priced at 11k? 'll it be better than gtx260?

Definitely. And the added advantage is that it will take much less power, will have OC ability like hell and will support the DX11 upcoming games. So, you will be safe for two years or more. Later, you can always set a CrossfireX. :)

sabby said:
Definitely. And the added advantage is that it will take much less power, will have OC ability like hell and will support the DX11 upcoming games. So, you will be safe for two years or more. Later, you can always set a CrossfireX. :)

how long do u think it'll be before it hits chennai market?

hawkice said:
how long do u think it'll be before it hits chennai market?

thats really difficult to answer. But now-a-days, the graphic cards are released in India on the same day hey are released in US etc. So, if DX11 cards hit the market on 10th september, you should get it within 3rd or last week of september. But you have to propmt. remember the case of 4770, they were sold like hotcakes. Same will be the case for initial DX11 cards.

Lets me c what i can do., n i think the costs of these gtx 2xx too 'll fall once these dx11 cards r out so waiting is a wise choice for now...

hawkice said:
Lets me c what i can do., n i think the costs of these gtx 2xx too 'll fall once these dx11 cards r out so waiting is a wise choice for now...

Since the new revision is very close to release, its wise to wait

But understand that when they release they are priced atrociously high(atleast in india) and it will take few months to hit the sweet pricing
exception was 4850 cards

If ATi can get a sweet prices at their DX11 midend card and if Indian distris are sane to price it properly, then yes the wise thing is to wait for a couple more months

Else, buy a card now and play the damn games
(buy something like 4670 as temporary)
You can sell it later and get the dx11 card u want

Spectre said:
Since the new revision is very close to release, its wise to wait

But understand that when they release they are priced atrociously high(atleast in india) and it will take few months to hit the sweet pricing
exception was 4850 cards

If ATi can get a sweet prices at their DX11 midend card and if Indian distris are sane to price it properly, then yes the wise thing is to wait for a couple more months

Else, buy a card now and play the damn games
(buy something like 4670 as temporary)
You can sell it later and get the dx11 card u want

"ll it get sold soon n at a resonable price?
Also i want to sell my Zebronics 400W Platinum in order to get a Corsair VX450W :hap2:
I don't know how can u help?
(Forgive me if i'm being silly sometimes, I'm new to selling online)

hawkice said:
"ll it get sold soon n at a resonable price?

Also i want to sell my Zebronics 400W Platinum in order to get a Corsair VX450W :hap2:

I don't know how can u help?

(Forgive me if i'm being silly sometimes, I'm new to selling online)

WIll it get sold soon n at a resonable price?

If u meant 4670 - Yes, it should if u price it reasonably, theres always a market for lower end cards

Zeb Platinum 400W - i think TECHHUNTER was looking for one, PM him to make a deal

Or put it on TE Market

Dont think you will get a great pricing on it, everyone knows its standard, it good for very lowend machines only

and get VX450 - excellent PSu

other options are Glacialtech 650 and Seasonic 500 (in this range)

Contribute to the forums via informative and useful posts
After u reach a specific post count, you can post deals on Market

Read Market rules and follow the community ethics, you are good to go then :)

Spectre said:
Contribute to the forums via informative and useful posts
After u reach a specific post count, you can post deals on Market

Read Market rules and follow the community ethics, you are good to go then :)
Hey thx
'll try doing that and TECH HUNTER is interested in the deal abt getting my PSU but he asked me can i list it yet, i 'm afraid not so...
So many posts is it before i can list it...
And one thing if i get a 9400gt or something around 2-2.5k for how much can i sell it after few months in order to get DX11 cards?

hawkice said:
Hey thx
'll try doing that and TECH HUNTER is interested in the deal abt getting my PSU but he asked me can i list it yet, i 'm afraid not so...
So many posts is it before i can list it...
And one thing if i get a 9400gt or something around 2-2.5k for how much can i sell it after few months in order to get DX11 cards?

35 posts, but dont start spamming :)
9400GT - it depends, if someone is ready to buy at that point of time, it will fetch a decent price, else u need to keep bumping and reduce price a bit, until someone feels its attractive for them
I would say 500 less than purchase price - after 4-5 months for that card (optimistic quote)

Spectre said:
35 posts, but dont start spamming :)
9400GT - it depends, if someone is ready to buy at that point of time, it will fetch a decent price, else u need to keep bumping and reduce price a bit, until someone feels its attractive for them
I would say 500 less than purchase price - after 4-5 months for that card (optimistic quote)

Hmmm :D i won't spam don't worry n what OC software to use for OC'ing my Core 2 Duo E7400 and my mobo is Intel DG45ID (if at all they provide OC without touching VOLTAGE NO MATTER WHAT)
N what do u think is the cost of Corsair VX 450 n also VX550
'll VX450 handle the new dx11 HD5850/HD5870???

VX450 costs around 4k+VAT... yep, that can handle even a GTX 275 or a 4890. If 4770 is a hint about how 40nm cards will consume, the VX450 should drive any of the upcoming cards. :)

sabby said:
VX450 costs around 4k+VAT... yep, that can handle even a GTX 275 or a 4890. If 4770 is a hint about how 40nm cards will consume, the VX450 should drive any of the upcoming cards. :)

That's a gr8 news :clap:
I'll get one this weekend itself...
But i need to sell my ZEBRONICS 400W Platinum (3 months old) current rate is 1450 so i expect with shipping atleast 1000 :S

Hi guys.,

a friend of mine is coming from Australia next month before sep 10th and i have kinda decided to get GTX 260 c216 but what i'm still not sure is that from which company should i get it ie. PALIT / ZOTAC / XFX / etc..

Can anyone tell if the costs of these cards are cheaper than that are available in chennai(INDIA)... If its less then i'll ask him to buy me one from AUS

I'm not worried about the noise the might make but it should have a proper cooling solution and also i want to know if i'll get international warranty for all cards...

Thanks...

i would always suggest getting stuff like graphic cards and motherboards in India with local warranty, as they are more prone to failures

The difference between the costs in Aus and India wont be much and certainly not worth the warranty hassle

No Graphic Card brand in India offers international warranty

Back