Graphic Cards Suggestions Plz for my upgrade

Is there proper service center for these cards and also will they give replacements if in case something happens? Sorry if i'm asking too many questions, it's just that i'm gonna spend my hard earned money so only i want to be extra careful

hawkice said:
Thanksand still i'm unclear on what to get? as i have decided to get GTX 260 C216 but from 1which make, PALIT / XFX / ZOTAC???

Get Pait GTX 260 cause

++

Factory OCed , Better Cooler which stays IDLE @ 45 c

hawkice said:
You mean the sonic version of PALIT ? with 216 core processors:huh::huh:

Yes, and good thing is, it sells for 10.8K (all incl) at Delta Peripherals
this was just a price inquiry
If you haggle hard, u can get a much better price

Spectre said:
Yes, and good thing is, it sells for 10.8K (all incl) at Delta Peripherals
this was just a price inquiry
If you haggle hard, u can get a much better price

:D Thanks and hey i too got all my rig there only and i always check their website only (www.deltapage.com)
You mean they will reduce the price if we bargain, because when i purchased the others they didn't even reduce single paisa :(
I'm going there tomorrow to buy CORSAIR VX450
and GTX 260 c216, they have PALIT ready and if i want XFX / ZOTAC then they said they'll order n get it for me in 3-4 days but those costs ~12k
So what should i get?

hawkice said:
:D Thanks and hey i too got all my rig there only and i always check their website only (www.deltapage.com)
You mean they will reduce the price if we bargain, because when i purchased the others they didn't even reduce single paisa :(
I'm going there tomorrow to buy CORSAIR VX450
and GTX 260 c216, they have PALIT ready and if i want XFX / ZOTAC then they said they'll order n get it for me in 3-4 days but those costs ~12k
So what should i get?

I am very sorry i didn't mean to use SMS lingo here ( n instead of and ) don't increase my fractions again:(

If you are buying a GTX260, always get the 216 core otherwise not worth the money.

Palit Sonic Edition, MSI TWINFROZR, ZOTAC AMP -- they are factory OCed card.

btw, ZOTAC AMP edition has 192 cores where as AMP2 edition has 216 cores.

Hi friends thanks to everyone who helped me...:hap2::hap2:
I have finally purchased both gfx card and a PSU
GFX = MSI GTX260 core 216 (not the TwinFrozr as its not available in INIDA it seems) for 11.8k + 4% VAT
PSU = CORSAIR VX450 for 4K (inclusive)
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
And where to download proper drivers for these and tell me if i need anything else...
I'll try to post pictures soon :D

hawkice said:
Hi friends thanks to everyone who helped me...:hap2::hap2:
I have finally purchased both gfx card and a PSU
GFX = MSI GTX260 core 216 (not the TwinFrozr as its not available in INIDA it seems) for 11.8k + 4% VAT
PSU = CORSAIR VX450 for 4K (inclusive)
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
And where to download proper drivers for these and tell me if i need anything else...
I'll try to post pictures soon :D

Nice price on the PSU, though u could have got the Palit one instead of MSI for 1.5K lesser

You can download your gfx card drivers from Nvidia.com and DirectX from microsoft site

Back