Budget 41-50k Suggetsion for laptop

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
Rs50,000 max
2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
•Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like
icon_biggrin.gif
ell, HP
b. Dislike:HCL, Acer, Lenovo
4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming and watching movies.
5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Any
6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)
I want to buy it from a local store and not online.

Well, I have done a little research but i am not able to decide b/w the following laptops, so please suggest the best.
Dell New Inspiron 15R Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph): Flipkart.com
Sony VAIO E15127CN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph): Flipkart.com
HP Pavilion G6-2203TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph): Flipkart.com
Samsung NP350V5C-S07IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1 TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph): Flipkart.com (Availability is a problem)
Also can anyone suggest any shop in Faridabad or Delhi where i can geat a nice quote for the laptop

Howdy Bra,

I must appreciate your research and out of the 4 i would suggest you to go for the new Dell Inspiron 15R because the config of dell is better having 1tb hardidisk and secondly the service is best.Sony Vaio is also a good option but my suggestion is go for Dell. Samsung has advantage that it has own parts of Ram,harddisk,Dvd rw and screen but the service is very poor.So all upon you.

Back