sulking ?

so am i the only one sulking around today ?
lame thread i know - just dont say it and make me sulk more :ashamed:

tired of hitting 'New Posts' and 'News Feed' buttons :(

:no:

Bah just woke up. :\

It's too darn hot outside even now. Cant even step out for a smoke and a tea. WTH! :O :(

^^ regret taking law? i regret doing engg - atleast think of the heaps of money you will make (dis)honestly! amuse yourself by thinking up ways to spend the money.

btw my life sucks can't live with my parents any more. i want to move out of my house and live in flat of my own but i have no money to buy a flat! don't want to take a loan. wish i had studied law.

Well I have seen who make heaps of money, they work more hard to make more money. No one's thinking about spending, by the age one earns that heaps your kid will spend the money.
and come on not every lawyer is (dis)honest.. There are exceptions like me.:D

I am thinking of why on earth I am not getting an internship?, will I get PPO? will I be placed in the next placement season?(Jan-Feb, 2011).

Life is not easy buddy, by just doing law you don't get those heaps, real struggle starts when you start working.
PS: I regret more because I was placed in ICICI Bank last month, I refused the offer as I didnt want to get into Banking and there is only one year left for me to complete by LL.B. 22k starting was tempting.

Back