Sunbeam Core Contact Freezer 120mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00gieMan

Adept
Hey Peeps!
Selling my hardly used Sunbeam CCF cooler. The cooler is hardly used. Its a nice cooler and i was able to get on 4.0Ghz on my E8400 proccessor and gave me 46* Celcius Idle and around less than 60ish under load (could have been better if my room temperature and my surrdounding area was cool enough). :angel:
I had removed this cooler while i had opened my system for cleanup long time back :p (just after using it for benching process) and then i never installed it back as i was in hurry. I tried installing it later but noticed that the bracket of CCF are kinda Screwed up and hence are not usable.. The brackets are available fro 500/- (Brand New from Sunbeam). I had already spoken to Gulbir (from prime abgb) regarding the same and he did get it for me from Sunbeam, but i dint buy it as i thought of selling this cooler off. Yes i can help the buyer in buying the Cooler bracket from Primeabgb :)
The cooler contains the following:
- The cooler itself
- 120mm Sunbeam FAN (2000rpm)
- Fan brackets
- Also have the box
..The whole package is in good condition as its hardly used (u can say, i just used it for benching purpose) and i keep my stuffs very safely :)
Reason for selling: Might move on to Water Cooling or get another cooler (Xigmatek or Hyper 212 or Thermalright..the one that has easy installation :p)

Since the bracket is screwed up and the buyer wil have to buy a new bracket for the cooler.. i've deducted bracket's price from the cooler's selling price :)
This same cooler new one is available for 2,800/- All Inclusive + Shipping (in mumbai).
My Selling price is: Rs. 1000/- + Shipping (Mumbaikars can buy it w/o shipping by picing it up from my place :))
Preferably for Mumbai buyers for obvious reasons. Still of buyer is from out of mumbai then shipping charges will be added. Since its a metal product and is heavy the shipping charges will be at a higher side..

NO LOWBLOWING PLEASE :p

IF ANYTHING PM ME, BUT DONT CRAP THE THREAD. THE PRICE IS FIXED AND THE COOLER IS READY TO PIC UP :)

,,,LOOKING FOR A QUICK SALE!!!

^^Well tbh, I wanted to avoid holding thingy.. but 4got to mention it.. well by when you can confirm it?

i will confirm today itself..
i would also like to know the following..
does it include the fan controller and the paste?

also, PM me your contact number.
currently having issue with issue with my machine, it rebooting abnormally. will call/text you to confirm whether im buying or not asap.
thank you :)
also about the screwed bracket, do you mean the lga775 bracket?

^^ Ow yes.. lol the Fan controller is in my PC being used to control one of the fans :p. 4got to mention the fan controller.. Yes i have the fan controller.. No paste.. the paste was crappy and hardly in any quantity which is used now :p

..Thinking of keeping the fan controller for the price am selling the cooler :). Although u dont need it coz by default it'll run at max rpm.. controller is to adjust the speed in order to control the noise of the fan which is anyway not noticable.

nope i dont need the fan controller, asking to hold this thing for a friend as i already have sccf :p. will info as soon as he confirms :)

fan can be controlled from 4pin header on mobo anyways.

please clear my query about the screwed bracket.

this will be installed on an am2/am2+/am3 board... so hoping that it is just the lga775 bracket that is screwed :p

pm me your contact please :)

^^ Call me. YGPM.

Edit: I dint quite get what u meant by "Hoping just LGA775 socket is screwed up..

The socket for LGA775 and AMD is the same in this as u can see the bracket is circular and broad.. and is push pin thing.. That bracket is "compatible" with AMD boards as well.
The Core Contact Freezer is the best CPU cooler and packs quite a bit of punch when cooling a CPU

Edit2: And yes that circular black bracket plate is only the thing that is screwed up. Rest all is fine and in good condition. (If thats what you meant to ask).

^^ err no, you do not need that bracket for amd.

amd boards already have the bracket..in short, the cooler is made for amd am2/am2+/am3 socket originally.

so you wanna revise your price? :p

^^ Naaaaaah.. am cool :p.. although if u still want me to revise then will make it Rs.999 and 90paise.. JUST FOR YOU.. BY GOD! :bleh:

lol i meant, if u wanted to increase price :p

but anyways.. consider this sold to me if not my friend :ashamed:..

this is so tempting. :) :p

Thanks Zero :)

@ madnav, i'll be waiting for your call.. Would appreciate if you sort it out 2day itself. Cant hold for days together.. need to sell it off ASAP :)

yeah consider it sold.

to hell with my friend, he may not confirm today but im still buying this for sure :p

ygpm.

Received the package :p

the cooler looks a little abused but still can't complain because of the price :p

iTrust feedback given, kindly reflect on it and close the thread :)

^^ The cooler isnt abused at all.. just a bit dusty may be.. but not abused :) Hope you dint get the package banged by the Courier :S
SOLD and SHIPPED TO MAD NAVIN :p THE DEAL AND THREAD IS CLOSED NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back