Super Deals on Verbatim DVD+R 16X 4.7GB Made in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Deals on Verbatim DVD+R 16X 4.7GB Made in Japan from www.theitbazaar.com

dvdstoredelhi said:
Verbatim Japan has to be either TY or from Mitsubishi's own manufacturing plant in Japan...most likely Taiyo Yuden
Arjun said:
What happened to your site theitbazaar.com , its being blocked by firefox & reported as attack site.
theitbazaar.com is up and running now free from any malware ! You may get latest delas on Verbatim by simply sending an email on verbatim@theitbazaar.com and an autoresponder shall instantly reply to your email with Super Deals on Verbatim along with Shipping Quote request form.

Sir,

My order is Mixed .

I want 50 Dual layer DVDs and 50 of these.

I am from chhattisgarh so i guess, rest of india pricing ( of shipping ) will be applicable.

Please confirm This :

510 (for dual layer DVDs )

510 (for Verbatim - Made in Japan DVDs)

100 - Shipping

---------------------------------------------

Total - 1120 deposit

---------------------------------------------

am , i right ?

also PM me the Account no.

Have placed an order with the site. Order number 607

Have done the neft on monday 7 march , did you receive the money, kindly confirm. Did sent you a mail but received no reply hence the post here.

SpaceVoid said:
Have placed an order with the site. Order number 607

Have done the neft on monday 7 march , did you receive the money, kindly confirm. Did sent you a mail but received no reply hence the post here.
You sent email today afternoon and hence no reply as yet. Just replied and your item already in transit via DTDC and already sent tracking details on your email

I actually bought the item from your site on the 6th and I duly got the mails from your site into my mailbox.Then in the evening that day I initiated the NEFT and sent you a mail stating the same and also a mentioning about why the site does not show my order status.I remember last I had purchased some things from your site it used to show the order status.Now its only the mails which are a proof of purchase.So I was worried a bit and hence I sent you a mail immediately after making the NEFT.I didnt get any reply to this first mail of mine.

Then I waited and sent you a second mail today in the afternoon.I also made a post here.

I have received your mail and thanks for shipping the items fast. :)

@dvdstoredelhi

I have ordered 20 pieces loose Verbatim DVD+R 4.7GB and have made payment of 255 rupees to your account (210+45 shipping) and the transaction remark has been mentioned has "raksrules-TE". Order number is 775
Request you to ship as early as you can.

raksrules said:
@dvdstoredelhi

I have ordered 20 pieces loose Verbatim DVD+R 4.7GB and have made payment of 255 rupees to your account (210+45 shipping) and the transaction remark has been mentioned has "raksrules-TE". Order number is 775

Request you to ship as early as you can.

OK..Thanks

I need these DVDs too. Do you have them in stock? When can I come to your shop to collect them? I have your number but you never receive calls on that number.

Still in stock? Interested in 50 pack spindle. Please provide latest price.

Also, do you sell Sony DVD-R's? (50-pack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back