FS: Storage Hardware Synology NAS DiskStation DS916+ (2GB) (Diskless) - BNIB SEALED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Synology NAS DS916+ 2GB version (can be upgraded to 8GB)

I purchased this product from Amazon US and it's still in sealed condition. Since I don't intend to use it now, I am selling it. The warranty applies only in the US and not in India (Synology does have presence in India but I am not sure if they'll provide warranty or not).

The price is way lesser than I bought it for and way lesser than you'd ever get, even if you bu it directly in the US.

The same product sells for 70,000+, if you buy it from other sellers.The price that you see is at least 40% cheaper than what you'd see anywhere. Further NO CUSTOMS/ IMPORT TAXES.

The price you see is what you pay. However, no returns will be accepted.

This is a Quad Core Intel 3710 based NAS and does 4K transcoding with the inbuilt transcoder. It can house 40TB (90TB with expansion unit). Please google Synology DS916+ for the details about specifications.

WP_20170312_23_02_45_Pro.jpg
WP_20170312_23_18_15_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
^^^
The dollar conversion rate would bring this beyond 47K mark. Further, there is wait time of at least 2 weeks (unless you pay for additional shipping). The one I am selling is the same thing and you get it in 3 days flat.

If you are interested, let me know.

^^^
The dollar conversion rate would bring this beyond 47K mark. Further, there is wait time of at least 2 weeks (unless you pay for additional shipping). The one I am selling is the same thing and you get it in 3 days flat.

If you are interested, let me know.

thanks, I am picking one off direct amazon us. all the best for your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back