T-Mobile G1 / HTC Dream + Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rave

ex-Mod
Highlights

3.2-inch TFT-LCD flat touch-sensitive screen with HVGA (320 X 480 pixel) resolution.
Full 5-row QWERTY keyboard.
One-Touch Google Searchâ„¢.
Customizable Home screen with instant Email, text message and IM notifications.
Instant access to mobile Internet services (Gmailâ„¢, YouTubeâ„¢, Google Mapsâ„¢, Google Talkâ„¢, Google Calendarâ„¢).
High-speed 3.5G network connection.
Wi-Fi technology with seamless transition to open networks.
Android Marketâ„¢ with access to variety of software and media downloads. (some fees may apply)
3.2 megapixel color camera with auto focus.
microSDâ„¢ (SD 2.0 compatible) expansion slot for all your storage needs.

For sale is a T-Mobile G1, its about 3 months old, unlocked to work with any carrier, bought in the US so no local warranty.

In absolutely pristine condition, can provide HQ pics if someone wants.
It has GPS as well and works like a charm with google maps, Destinator 9 has also been released for Android and is only a matter of time before it comes out so that you can install it on the phone

Bundled accessories
G1 handset
pouch
charger
usb cable
hard transparent phone protector
2300mAh extra battery
extra battery cover to accommodate the slightly bigger battery
1GB microsd card
manuals

The battery is extra other than the standard 1050mAh battery

The phone has been rooted and is running cyanogen's 4.2.1 ROM, although if you want i can revert the phone to stock rom

shipping charges extra as per actuals by whatever shipping method you prefer although i prefer someone to deal with locally

screen guard is already applied on the screen and the screen and body is absolutely scratchless.

The default headphones that come with the phones are missing, but you can get em off ebay or locally easily for 300-400 bux at the most.

Reason for sale is in need of money quick, so would like to close the deal asap.

more info here
The T-Mobile G1 with Google phone | Official Site
HTC - Products - T-Mobile G1 - Overview

or google is your best bet, this phone really is a dream to use and the keyboard is excellent to type with, the user interface and everything is so seamless that it really makes one happy using the phone
Any questions please PM

Wow, just when I bought Nokia 5800 last week, you are putting it up for sell. Seriously if you would have put it up last week for this price, I could have taken it (95% sure since from Hyderabad).

foruamit2004 said:
Wow, just when I bought Nokia 5800 last week, you are putting it up for sell. Seriously if you would have put it up last week for this price, I could have taken it (95% sure since from Hyderabad).

well you can always sell it hehe :p

price is slightly negotiable if someone can come and pick it up from my place

Hold the G1 + Battery accessories for me.

A friend will confirm, I've been trying to sell this for a while now. Not just to help you out but to get people to shift to Android! :D

oops sorry didnt update the thread

Phone not available on sale anymore

The extra battery and back cover is, for 500 bux, so if anyone is interested, drop me a PM, closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back