FS: Headphone T-Peos H-200 Audiophile High-end Triple-Driver In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Earphone

hiflier

Disciple
For Sale! T-Peos H-200 Audiophile High-end Triple-Driver IEM Earphone.
  • Product: T-Peos H-200 Audiophile High-end Triple-Driver In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Earphone. Repeatedly rated as the best IEMs in their price category. BETTER THAN THE BEST!!
  • Expected Price: Rs.8,500/-. New ones cost in $300 price range. And these have the technology of and are know to compete with IEMs in double the price bracket. So an outstanding deal. I am still open to suggestions on price and reasonable offers both here and via PMs.
  • Note:
    1. Earbuds are not inluded. If you are looking at this listing, you would not care, as you would as such buy fresh ones of the likes of COMPLY. To put it in the ligher vein, if the lack of earbuds bothers you, then these IEMs outclass you anyways.
    2. One set of cable is included. However, there is a small cut in the sheath of the cable, which I have taped as a preventive measure. Though the included one is usable, you may consider that you will have to pick-up a new cable to unlock the true potential of these babies. As such they deserve high-end cables.

I have drastically reduced the price to cater to the above two to make it a irresistable deal if you know what you are buying.

A cute, compact and high-quality Brainwavz Hard Cover is included.
  • Source and Time of Purchase: From US, around 4 years ago.
  • Warranty: NIL. Does not need any, anyways!!
  • Reason for Sale: Switched to noise cancelling headphones.
  • RMA/Servicing history: NIL.
  • Product Condition: Functionally 10/10. Cosmeically 8/10. See pictures. They are built like tanks (again, the best in class) and can take fair amount of abuse.
  • Product Location: Sangolda, Porvorim, North Goa.
  • Preferred Courier: Will ship immediately on receiving full cleared payment. Mode of shipping, shipper, insurance etc. are all buyer’s choice. Will make bullet-proof packaging. So should be shipped safely!
  • Shipping Charges: As per actuals.
  • Payment Options: Full payment in advance by online transfer.

20190414_084615_HDR.jpg 20190414_084641.jpg 20190414_084657.jpg 20190414_084719.jpg 20190414_084755.jpg 20190420_113128.jpg

Would you be interested in adding cash for sparingly used Sennheisser HD 650. I bought them a few years ago but haven't been able to use them much since couldn't invest in an appropriate amp.

Would you be interested in adding cash for sparingly used Sennheisser HD 650. I bought them a few years ago but haven't been able to use them much since couldn't invest in an appropriate amp.

depends..... yes, if you can offer a good deal. what do you have in mind?

Back