Android Tablet with a budget around 10k

Emrebel

Adept
I am looking for a decent tablet for my dad. As he spends a lot of time browsing on the phone, so I am trying to find a good tablet that can help him for reading and does not cause strain on eyes.

Budget : 10-11k
Screen Res: FHD if possible ( but HD is fine if good display)
4G : Not required

Get a second hand iPad Air or Air 2 if you can.

Absolutely no tablet comes close to the iPad experience and the screen quality in terms of colour rendering is unmatchable.

Get a second hand iPad Air or Air 2 if you can.

Absolutely no tablet comes close to the iPad experience and the screen quality in terms of colour rendering is unmatchable.
I think I will check that out.I have seen ipad around 16-17k but it is out of budget...

I think I will check that out.I have seen ipad around 16-17k but it is out of budget...
I'd recommend the Air 2, it might be a little more expensive but it's worth the money. The processor is still robust and runs the latest iOS without any issue. Just to give you a ballpark figure, I sold my Air 2 64GB for ~16k about 3 months ago. But I think you should be able to get one for about 12-14k.

Since you specifically mentioned strain on the eyes, I'd double down on the Air 2 recommendation. The Air is great too, but the Air 2 has an excellent display.

Back