Tata Docomo Reduces 3G Tariffs - 50MB/Day For Rs. 5

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Tata Docomo has revised its 3G tariffs following the recent price cuts by other major operators like Airtel , Idea , BSNL etc .

The price cut is massive, around 90 per cent, given that single day pack costs less than half and offers five times more data compared to earlier.

tatadocomoplans.jpg

One day pack which used to cost Rs 11 before giving 10MB data , now costs just Rs 5 and gives 50MB of 3G data .

Rest of the plans are in line with recently updated plans of other operators , with 1GB of 3G data costing Rs 250 with a 30 days validity . Cheapest monthly plan costs Rs .90 and gives 300MB of usage .

However , Docomo has not reduced the volume based browsing charges and its still quite high at 10p/10KB , whereas other operators like Vodafone have reduced this to as low as 2p/10KB . There are no unlimited plans as well .

View other operator plans here - http://www.techenclave.com/latest-technology-news/vodafone-slashes-3g-tariff-up-133688/

If you can find a glitch in docomo you can get 3G 1Gb for 31 bucks.

I dont know whether I am allowed to post this. :|

Just make sure you have balance > 100 .

Recharge online using their website for 246 and get 219 balance and recharge again using 4 bucks. This gives you 3G for 30 days 1GB. now your balance > 300.

Wait for 7 days .

Once you finish that 1 Gb now recharge again 246 using the option "Pay by balance" and again 4 bucks . This again gives 1GB 3GB at 31 bucks . Balance becomes 270.

Do this again and again.

Works here in Bangalore.

Just make sure you have balance > 100 .

Recharge online using their website for 246 and get 219 balance and recharge again using 4 bucks. This gives you 3G for 30 days 1GB. now your balance > 300.

Wait for 7 days .

Once you finish that 1 Gb now recharge again 246 using the option "Pay by balance" and again 4 bucks . This again gives 1GB 3GB at 31 bucks . Balance becomes 270.

Do this again and again.

Works here in Bangalore.

Darn it! wish hope there was docomo 3G in calcutta :(

It's not a glitch. It's an ongoing offer wherein they are giving customers 1 GB 3G data on every second recharge of Rs. 4.

If you can find a glitch in docomo you can get 3G 1Gb for 31 bucks.

I dont know whether I am allowed to post this. :|

That's not a glitch. They have mentioned it in their official site.

btKhg.png

You can use this as many time as you like.

The thing is most people wouldn't recharge from TD site, as most aren't aware of it.

Tata gives 50MB @ 5Rs
and 1024 MB @ 255 Rs.

Now if your one day usage is about 50 MB then tr following.

Keep recharging 50 MB every day it cost you 5*30 = 150 Rs and gives 50*30 = 1500 MB
less money more MB.

What do you think?

^^ its just too much of a headache , or else it would be nice

But why buy the 1 gb pack when we can get Rs 219 talktime and 1gb Data for 30days, All for 250/-
I dont think that the plan will be there for a long time, :(

Back