Tata New plan 256 kbps night unlimit for 199??

MAGNeT

Skilled
Well was jus going through a broadband site and found a pune guy with sandy name posting this

1902082240hg9.jpg

1902082241mg8.jpg

2302081157ew4.jpg

sorry just saw the last image he dates have passed i guess but the guy posted it yesterday

1. Offer starts from 15th oct and ends on 31st dec07

2. Offer is open for residential and SME users.

3. Discount will be given to the customer till he is an active user.

4. Discount will not be given to existing customers who want to change the plan.

5. Discount will not be given to existing customer who wants to disconnect the existing line and book fresh connection.

Any idea about its availability in mumbai???

here is the site link

128kbs For 500!! Tata Reduced Rate Or Is Biased? - Page 2 - India Broadband Forum

That looks like a Tata Indicom, the mobile/landline provider. They are a different brand from Tata Indicom Broadband(formerly VSNL)....

well thats what i can make out from the info given on that flier....

ya tata broadband and this looks different...i have mailed them lets see what response i get...but still 700 for 256kbps is not bad...also night unlimit for 256 kbps is good can use mobile office for day unlimit use as downloads i can restrict for night

lol u guys using worst plan of tata

use quick time ..time based schemes of 2mbps..

600per month including 9 - 9 unlimited

go grab it b4 offer comes to an end

I had this "Residential Advantage DSL Plan" for around 8 months.

It was 399 / month + tax for 256 kbps unlimited download from 8 pm to 8 am.

Their billing sucks and gave me headaches for months and I spent more than 50 hours and 500 rs calling them for a 2000 Rs discount thanks to bad billing.

Finally I upgraded to 256 kbps 24/7 unlimited for 999 / month.

The actual speed I am getting is only 192 kbps, but downtime is zero and the connection is there all the time.

If you get Reliance or Airtel, I guess its the better choice if you want good speeds.

Back