Car & Bike Tata Prima Concept & Nano Europa at Geneva 09

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Tata Motors have unveiled the concept of their first luxury sedan Prima. The Prima has been designed by the italian design house Pinninfarina which has been creditted for designing several Ferrari’s and Maserati’s.

The Prima has a wheelbase of 2.70 meter which endows it with excellent interior space. The subtle C-Pillar styling, the coupe like flowing roofline are all signature Pinnifarina.

Geneva 2009: Tata Prima High Resolution Images!

All Tata needs to do is plonk down an engine, take care of the plastics bits and interiors and we are set to take on the Linea, sx4, City.

Tata Nano Europa

Tata Nano Europa is 3.29 meters in Length and 1.58 meters wide with a slightly longer wheelbase of 2.28 meters. The Nano Europa will come with a 3-Cylinder all aluminium MPFI engine mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission and eletric power steering. The car will also provide class leading fuel efficiency and low CO2 emissions at 100 gm/km.

The Tata Nano Europa will meet all safety regulations and will come with ABS + EBD and Air bags.

Geneva 2009: Tata Shows Nano Europa

The Europa looks hawt !

and since we are quoting Jeremy clarkson here, if that Prima is ever realised like the concept car, id cut my leg off and beat myself to death with it :p

Switch said:
What i am actually waiting is for Jeremy to review the Nano :p

Now,that would be something !!! :rofl:

And god knows what he'll do to it after the testdrive...:p

Crazy_Eddy said:
Nano Europa = Pokemon :lol:

The Prima is an obvious rip-off of the Jag.

The nano europa looks like the SMART car...

Prima...

Well the front does look like a jag except for the headlights...

But then TATA does owns JAGUAR...

Switch said:
What i am actually waiting is for Jeremy to review the Nano :p

well he WAS comparing it to pikachu from the pokemon seires :p

and about beating your self to death... the lag concept DID make it to production..so beware :D

Back