TE BF3 Competition

Anyone playing
<
?

I have tried it out but i consistently get high pings on the server... above 350 or so... (thanks Airtel)

so untill we have a south asian / indian server I can't play

Yeah man...its totally empty...come on guys, someone paid so we could have fun and you guys are not using it. there was a lot of fire before it was paid for...what happened?

Yeah most of them are playing on other servers just because of high pings in this server... We should atleast play a couple of rounds on our server, to compensate for the money which has been paid by Saiyan.
Yeah man...its totally empty...come on guys, someone paid so we could have fun and you guys are not using it. there was a lot of fire before it was paid for...what happened?

Yeah most of them are playing on other servers just because of high pings in this server... We should atleast play a couple of rounds on our server, to compensate for the money which has been paid by Saiyan.

Absolutely correct man,I do play on other servers but just because of high pings I don't play on ours.

I understand that money was paid for it, but i know for a fact that pings above 350 would not be an enjoyable experience for me, in fact it'll be frustrating.

I would have agreed only if half of us had less ping advantage.... But here it doesnt seem to be that case... Coz hardly two or three of us have pings ranging from 130 to 180.. rest all have high pings above 250 if I am not wrong... It wont make much difference IMO.... Atleast lets play a couple of rounds 8 on 8, only TE members... It will give us an idea if high pings are really having a bad effect on our gameplay/experience/K/D (if you care
123.gif
)...

#[member='Aman27deep'] : A pwd needed for TE server
Absolutely correct man,I do play on other servers but just because of high pings I don't play on ours.

I understand that money was paid for it, but i know for a fact that pings above 350 would not be an enjoyable experience for me, in fact it'll be frustrating.

I would have agreed only if half of us had less ping advantage.... But here it doesnt seem to be that case... Coz hardly two or three of us have pings ranging from 130 to 180.. rest all have high pings above 250 if I am not wrong... It wont make much difference IMO.... Atleast lets play a couple of rounds 8 on 8, only TE members... It will give us an idea if high pings are really having a bad effect on our gameplay/experience/K/D (if you care
123.gif
)...

#[member='Aman27deep'] : A pwd needed for TE server

I think if you put password, then it will not be a ranked server.

_

Back