TE Laptop Guide Dec 09

I think this Laptop Guide- since it is named TE Laptop Guide 09 or whatever- would be deficient- if two of the fastest growing laptop categories are not added to this.
1. Net books > 12 inch size - these constitute almost a Quarter of all Notebook sales now even in India.
2. CULV powered Notebooks mostly with 13.3 or 14 inch screens -highly compact & portable like the Acer Timeline and MSI 340. I could last week only - see the MSI 340 selling like hot cakes on ebay.

^^Waiting for the others to release them in the market and the wide spread availability of the Acer 5740G :D
Will revamp the guide in few days :)

Wait for all the manufacturers to release core i-3 laptops. As of now this MSI is very cheap. You can add 2GB RAM and yet it will be under 30k :D

http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/msi-u100-ext-dvd-rom-rs-157481.html

Chk this site. They handle MSi in India

Welcome to Zebronics - Computer Case, NVIDIA Graphic Cards, Computer Distributor, SMPS, Whole Sale Computer Cases, Computer Manufacturers, Web Camera

Chennai

6c Valliamal Road ,Vepery

PH : 044 - 4393 6000, 4393 6099 (100 Lines)

Fax : 044 - 2661 6203

they are already available! dell / msi/ sony/acer/hp all have their core i3/i5 lineup ready and in stores. mostly people buy laptops from croma or e-zone or care or vijaysales or these electronic super stores but they wont have the latest models bcoz they dont update their inventory as long as they get rid of their existing stock.

Back