TE PC Buying Guide July 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about :

Athlon II X2 245- 2600/- ( edit : now 3600/- )
( http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/amd-athlon-ii-x2-245-biostar-142691.html )

plus

Asus 740G M2A74-AM 16x,V,S,L 2925/-
( http://www.deltapage.com/ ) .

Asus 740G M2A74-AM supports A II X2 240/245/250
( ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support- ); unlike Giga GA-MA74GM-S2.

( Edit : Gigabyte mobo now has support for A II 2xx : GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - CPU Support List - GA-MA74GM-S2H (rev. 2.0) )

Better graphics & SB than G31 and DVI.

Good combo for most (average/home) users.

Karthi007 said:
I think this guide lacks a bit of options for low end... Eventhough for basic needs a sempron would suffice i think most home users have a budget of around 20k and more than 85% of PCs sold dont have discrete GPUs.... So i think a config like this for 20-21k is needed for the home user who uses the PC for basic entertainment, office and browsing... This is just a merger of the 15k and the 28 k config. But i just felt 20k is a crucial price point. So just add such a config to make the guide more complete :)

Processor: Intel E5200 - 3.3k
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G31-S2L - 2.5k
RAM: Transcend 2GB DDR2 800 MHz - 1k
GPU: Onboard N.A.
HDD: Seagate 320GB SATAII - 2.2k
Cabinet: Zebronics Bijli ATX w/ bundled 400W SMPS - 1.7k
SMPS: N.A.
Optical Drive: L.G. GH22NS30 SATA/Samsung SH-S22F SATA - 1.1k
Speakers: Creative Inspire 2.1 M2600 - 1.8k
Monitor: Dell S1909 - ~6.5k
Keyboard: Samsung Pleomax - .2k
Mouse: Logitech Optical - .4k

Nice without exceeding the 28K price point is it possible to add a decent GPU to this rig.. ? If so which one ??

Dear Friends

I am having some problem with my 4.5 years old home PC and hence thinking of upgrading or byuing a new PC.

My usage is normal home computing and internet surfing but I have got a full HD tv so I was thinking if my new PC can play Full HD/blue ray movie and I can watch it on tv.

Appreciate if seniors can guide me on how to build a PC that can play HD/blue ray and connect to my TV.

Thanks in advance.

ame

HI guys,

I ma new to this forum and am planning to buy a desktop for normal home use. Can any one provide latest rates of components and best suitable configuration for my requirement.

RAM - 2GB
Cabnit--- good one
Hard disk-- 250 or 320 gb
Processor -- Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent in AMD
mother-board suitable for above processors.
15' LCD monitor.
512 mb graphics card.
Keyboard and mouse

and also suggest me if anything i missed out in the list.

Thanks In Advance.
Jagadeesh

My budget is Rs 20000 to 25000

hi Guys,

i am new to TechEnclave. i am planing to buy a Desktop for entertainment.

I am looking for following config.

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equavallent from AMD
Mother board: supporting to above processor.
Cabinet: supporting to above one.
HDD: 320 GB SATA
RAM: DDR2 2GB
Mouse, Keyboard
15' LCD monitor

please provide me the approx budget for this. Also sugget me if any thing missing in the list.

Thanks for ur help to novice guys like me.

Thanks In Advance

add laser printers and stuff to the buying guides . There is a typical indian mindset of buying printer .

Buddy you really got to be kidding me. A ATI 4850 is called low end ??(lol u can practically play all games at 1680x1050 res at max)

Buddy, the combos are gr8, change the names.

Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back