TE PC Buying Guide March 2010

I'm not finding that Hauppauge TV tuner you suggested. From where can I buy it online? From what i gathered, it can tune/record from local cable as well as DTH set top boxes, right? Also - any issues with Win 7 x64?

Other than that, any other TV tuner in the range of 2-3 compatible with win7 x64?

guys dont you think an update would be good?........how about a TE PC BUYING guide july 2010?
yes please.

Don_Mon said:
guys dont you think an update would be good?........how about a TE PC BUYING guide july 2010?

yes please.
Working on one. Will put it up in couple of days. Didnt update it as there were not too many product releases(except 8xx AMD mobos and GTX4xx) and only price cuts during this period.

DarkAngel said:
Working on one. Will put it up in couple of days. Didnt update it as there were not too many product releases(except 8xx AMD mobos and GTX4xx) and only price cuts during this period.
:hap2: good news, your buying guides are always top notch DarkAngel.

Don_Mon said:
:hap2: good news, your buying guides are always top notch DarkAngel.

Thanks for the compliments. :) Thought no one is interested in one now as there was no comments on it for a long time.

DarkAngel said:
Thanks for the compliments. :) Thought no one is interested in one now as there was no comments on it for a long time.
most of them just look into it and take what they need forgetting to thank the guy who posted it as there is a lot of effort going into it.

waiting for the new update:)

thanks.

Back