- Apr 10, 2009
http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/celebrate-new-years-1st-week-us-155661-5.html#post1365991 :bleh:Emperor said:Hello Karthi007,
1. Processor - AthlonII X2 240 - 2850/-setonfire said:Hello Karthik,
I need your expertise once again. Due to unavoidable circumstances, I will have to bring the cost down to 17,500. Karthik, I'm sorry to bother you a second time but I simply fear going to Nehru Place and buy a pc on the 'advice' of the vendors there.
Deducting the price of the LCD you suggested ie Dell E1910 IN - Rs.5925 - we are left with 11,500 for the following -
(I do not require speakers, webcam or any other accessory, just the above.)
This time around I have no expectations [can't afford them], just a decent home pc.
Karthik, dig into your magic hat and give me a config.
(If possible, let the config be such that I could attach a graphics card later)
We are excited about Windows 7 and would like to use it on the above system.
If you deem it okay, you could also suggest me a smaller LCD.
Karthik, the next time you come to Delhi you'll have a treat waiting for you [I mean it, my intention is not simply to butter, not entirely that is ]
2. Motherboard - Asus M2N68-AMPLUS - 2350/-
3. RAM - Transcend/ Kingston/ ADATA 800 MHz 2GB RAM - 2000/-
4. Hard Disk - Seagate 250GB 7200.12 Series - 1825/-
5. DVD Drive - Samsung / LG 22X Sata DVDRW - 1100/-
6. Cabinet and power supply - Zebronics Bijli Cabinet with SMPS -1700/-
7. UPS - Numeric 600VA - 1600/-
8. Keyboard and mouse - Logitech Combo - 700/-
Better get the UPS later if there is not much of a power issue in your place.
So that would bring the total down to 12525/-
Then you can compromise on the cabby and get the ZEB-10B(Zebronics) - 950/-
Total:11775/- Further 650rs can be saved by opting for 1GB DDRII RAM for 1350/-.
Dont compromise on anyother component. The motherboard has a PCIE slot and you can add a GPU later.
P.S: Try gettin the Biostar785G mobo as it is much better than the Asus one. But that would mean a rise in cost to 12.5k but its worth it
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.