Car & Bike team-bhp registration answers and account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what?? Teambhp needs good writers rather than any forum members.:p

I suspect (no, now i'm damn sure)they are on the verge of releasing some underground khufia magazine describing illegal street racings or mods. And so they made their registration so tough that only a good writer can crack the code and win their hearts & is let in for the job.:bleh:

If any teambhp mod has joined in here, i'm looking froward for his reply on this. Dont be :ashamed:.

& yes i wont be changing my career to just join a mere website.

bond_bhai said:
Wow! This site looks exactly like Team-Bhp! Even the "Sub-Forums" names match with Team-bhp! I hope the individual threads are not copied too :)
Dork......................!

They might be using the same VB bulletin interface, that is about it.

ronit said:
Guess what?? Teambhp needs good writers rather than any forum members.:p

I suspect (no, now i'm damn sure)they are on the verge of releasing some underground khufia magazine describing illegal street racings or mods. And so they made their registration so tough that only a good writer can crack the code and win their hearts & is let in for the job.:bleh:

If any teambhp mod has joined in here, i'm looking froward for his reply on this. Dont be :ashamed:.

& yes i wont be changing my career to just join a mere website.

never thought about this lol . i wanted to join team-bhp because there are lot of safari owners there

Hmm, my account hasn't been activated yet, but then again they did mention that it could take up to a week. T-Bhp get's over 50k hits a day. Can't really blame them for monitoring all the new applicants and trying to keep their community free of childish rants and "leet" speakers.

Here's a hint: Express WHY you want to sign up on their forum. What can you contribute? Do you have a wiry or two you'd like answered? Have their threads been helpful to you in making a decision of ANY sort. You need to be very descriptive about yourself and your passions for automobiles (if any).

If all else fails, you can try getting in touch with GTO via email, he'll let you know exactly what they're looking for.

No, I'm not a MOD out there neither do I stand to gain anything from this. Just trying to be a tad bit insightful, maybe it'll help a few of you.

eternoMind said:
^^^ I too got in there at the first try. Kept my intro and answers to their questions simple and straightforward :).
please copy paste what you wrote in those idiotic box.... i have also answered their questions with all possible combination...

well.. can anyone give the ideal form filling matter for joining team bhp...

My registration has cancelled twice.. :mad:

Never understood what shitty rule of them is so crucial.. it sounds so stupid like dont use more that 2 smiley is a post..

Really hurts seeing those awesome restoration jobs in 4x4 and sitting like dumb and not able to ask some query in those threads because the bloody registration is rejected... :mad:

During registration sound like you are horny about cars and sleep with them. Pretend to be someone who fantasizes about being alone with a car in a room. You will get through.

agantuk said:
During registration sound like you are horny about cars and sleep with them. Pretend to be someone who fantasizes about being alone with a car in a room. You will get through.

:rofl::rofl:

agantuk said:
I'm going to try again keeping in mind this piece of advice... hope it helps this time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back